Dr. Ron Bosher has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Ron Bosher has not yet specified any specialties.
- General Info
- At the practice of Ron Bosher, D.D.S., F.A.G.D., we exceed the expectations of our patients every day. We build long-term relationships with our patients so that we can help them keep their smiles healthy and attractive for a lifetime. At our restorative and cosmetic dentistry practice serving Plano, Richardson, Frisco, McKinney, and areas throughout North Dallas, Texas, Dr. Ron Bosher has helped patients attain the smiles they have always wanted. When looking for a dentist with whom to entrust your smile, you want someone with the experience, skill, and dedication to help you achieve the results you envision. With 33 yearsâ€™ experience in creating consistently unsurpassed cosmetic and restorative dentistry results for his patients, Dr. Bosher is one of the most skilled and revered dentists in the region if not the nation. As part of the teaching faculty at the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry (CARD) â€” one of the most prestigious dental continuing education centers in the nation â€” he passes on his expertise and skill to dentists from all across the county and around the world. Dr. Bosher has also reached Fellowship level with the American Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), for his dedication to continuing his own dental education.Dr. Bosher is a published author, and has been featured in regional media for his restorative and cosmetic dentistry expertise.
- BBB Rating
- Our comprehensive care includes a range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry options, state-of-the-art technologies, and sedation dentistry, all to help you attain the smile you have always wanted in the most comfortable and effective way possible. Services:Cosmetic DentistryDental ImplantsSmile MakeoverDental BridgesDental CrownsTeeth WhiteningPorcelain VeneersSedation Dentistry
- Payment method
- financing available, insurance, amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Harrington Homeplace
- When you visit the practice of Ron Bosher, D.D.S., F.A.G.D., you are welcomed and made to feel like a part of the family. Our office, located in Plano, Texas, was recently remodeled and features a peaceful atmosphere and special amenities. Our waiting area is always stocked with refreshments and magazines, and we do everything we can to help you relax when you visit us. You can listen to your favorite music or watch high-definition satellite TV on big screens while you relax in our massage chair during treatments. We also offer pillows and blankets to make sure that you are completely comfortable. Please donâ€™t hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during your visit.Our office also features state-of-the-art facilities and is recognized as one of the most technologically advanced offices in the United States, offering digital x-rays, digital dental impressions with the CADENT iTeroâ„¢ unit and laser decay detection with DIAGNOdentÂ®. These technologies help make dental care more comfortable and efficient.
- Since 1975, Dr. Bosher has been a member of the Dallas County Dental Society, the Texas Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. In 1987, he was awarded a fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD).
- Other Information
Dr Bosher repaired and capped a terrible tooth that had previously "fixed" 3X over a period of at least 15 years or more. Now it is fixed for good! It feels comfortable, I still have the tooth (a bonus) and the procedure was made to be as comfortable as possible, considering all the above. Thank you, Dr Bosher.
My experience with Dr. Bosher and his magnificent staff was splendid. I took Dr. Bosher through the performance of a root canal and he proved to be an excellent student. I definitely will return to his office in the future and will refer him to others with great enthusiasm.
Dr Bosher and staff are very attentive and caring professionals who deliver the very best in dental services. I spent almost 4 hours in the dental chair having a variety of procedures performed and I wasn't afraid because Dr Bosher and his Assistant ensured that I was comfortable and they took their time which I appreciated. If you grew up being afraid of going to the dentist like I did, then I would highly recommend going to Dr Bosher's office because the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the high level of care will quickly make you a dental fan.
After putting off my recall appt. for 2 years, I had my appt. this week. It was painless and I didn't get fussed at which I appreciated since my absence was from taking care of family illnesses, new babies, etc. The exam was thorough with attention to my medications and any health issues. It was a very positive experience and I do promise to be a better patient from now on!
Phone: (972) 985-0005
Address: 4701 W Parker Rd Ste 600, Plano, TX 75093
Website: Main website
People Also Viewed
- Parsell, Brenna DDS
5800 Coit Rd Ste 700, Plano, TX 75023
- Dental Arts Of Plano
4701 W Park Blvd Ste 201, Plano, TX 75093
- Chu Grace T
6009 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254
- Ozier Orthodontics
6317 Preston Rd Ste 600, Plano, TX 75024
- Pinnacle Dental
6313 Preston Rd Ste 100, Plano, TX 75024
- W Braden Speer DDS
13601 Preston Rd Ste 301W, Dallas, TX 75240
- Steve Craig Dos
4222 Trinity Mills Rd, Dallas, TX 75287
- Jeffery J Glaser DDS, MSD, PA
3804 W 15th St, Plano, TX 75075
- Meadowview Orthodontics
4105 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 506, Plano, TX 75024
- Allen Endodontics
107 Suncreek Dr Ste 120, Allen, TX 75013