Your Instant Moving QuoteGet Quote
We Move Your Life
- General Info
- Wheaton has been in the moving business for 75 years. We take each move as seriously as our customers do. That's why Wheaton's quality standards are higher than most, but we believe that is what's required to ensure our customers enjoy a positive experience. You can count on our team of experts to take care of you and your belongings during every step of your move. From packing and planning to loading and delivery, we will keep you updated with timely and clear communication about your move. We strive to provide you with a smooth and simple experience. No matter the size or distance of your move, Wheaton is happy to help!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (317) 558-0932
- Senior Moving, Hot Tub Moving, Storage Facility, Hot Tub Removal, Packing and Crating, Residential and Commercial Movers, Office and Warehouse Moving.
- Wheaton World Wide Moving
- Payment method
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Far Southeast
National Association of Senior Move Managers, American Moving & Storage Association, Better Business Bureau, Promover.
- Wheaton World Wide Moving is proud to have a variety of partnerships that offers their customers special discounted pricing and service options, including the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), which awarded Wheaton World Wide Moving the 2020 Margit Novak Award for Excellence in Senior Move Management. They also partner with the National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE). Wheaton World Wide Moving also has a long history of donating their time and resources to charitable organizations they believe in, such as: Give Kids The World Village, a nonprofit resort in Central Florida that offers cost-free, week-long vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families.
- Other Links
Coupons & Deals (1)
GalleryView all (26)
My sister Sue used this company to move into her new house. She raved about them!
This is a company that is truly service oriented, Their advertisement is true - "Quality & Honesty". I used them for a very small moving job, less than 2 miles. The move consisted of a 9 piece dining room set including a curio/hutch. The cost was very reasonable, and, and I was treated like I was a million dollar customer. I was at the receiving end. When they brought everything to my home, they took care in putting everything together. They placed everything where I wanted. Although I do not believe they wore a "uniform" per se, they were neatly dressed, clean cut, very curteous, and efficient. They were respectful of my home, and were careful not to touch walls, doorways or doors in moving the furniture. They even put my screen door back together. I would highly recommend Amenity Moving Storage located in Plainfield, Illinois, to everyone who is in need of a mover. Thank you again for such great service!
I have used Amenity multiple times over the years for local moves, and and across state lines through Wheaton.. You cannot find a company more interested in customer satisfaction. They are experienced, personable, reliable and easy to work with. They have the expertise to make a move less stressful. Thank you Amenity.
Phone: (224) 244-6289
Address: 10028 S Mandel St, Plainfield, IL 60585