Our attorneys can assist you with all your real estate transactions, business matters, estate planning and asset preservation, as well as with probate and non-probate matters after the passing of a loved one.
We represent clients with regard to land use, zoning and environmental matters, including a specialty in Activity and Use Limitations implemented under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan.
In addition, our attorneys can assist you in bankruptcy filings, debt counseling, landlord / tenant issues, personal injury matters and other litigation related issues.
Please visit our web site for biographies of our attorneys: Harris N. Aaronson, Loretta M. Mach, Patrick M. Toney.
Fax: (413) 499-9838
* Real Estate, Commercial and Residential Purchases, Sales and Financing
* Condominiums, Cooperatives and Large Scale Land Development
* Land Use/Zoning Matters
* Environmental Issues
* Estate Planning
* Wills and Trusts
* Estate Administration/Probate
* Estate Planning Attorney
* Family Asset Preservation
* Bankruptcy/Debt Counseling
* Corporate and Business, Planning for New and Existing Businesses
* Landlord/Tenant Issues
* Personal Injury Matters