A Truly Moving Experience
- General Info
- Easy Movers Inc. hires permanent, well trained employees in our clean equipped moving vans to ensure that your furniture items are properly wrapped with clean moving pads for safe arrival at your destination. Easy Movers Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau, the North Carolina Movers Association and the American Moving and Storage Association among other industry professional organizations. Easy Movers won the 2008 Charlotte Magazine BOB award, best of the best in Charlotte the category of moving & storage, as voted on by the readers of Charlotte Magazine. Easy Movers has demonstrated responsibility & accountability that has won the trust of many key clients. Our commitment to listening before proposing, our willingness to be accountable, and our demonstrated ability to solve problems are behaviors that have earned us high marks in the industry. We are responsive to your requests and we understand your needs. We will do everything in our power to make sure that you have the most satisfying move imaginable.
- BBB Rating
- Personal Moves Corporate Moves International Moves Storage Facility Packing Supplies
- Packing Materials & Crating
- Payment method
- cash, visa, mastercard, amex, debit, discover, check, all major credit cards
- At 11021-C Downs Road on Downes between Nationsford Road and Westinghouse
- Packing, Crating, Moving, Loading, Unloading Services. Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional, & International Moving & Storage Services
North Carolina Movers Association
- North Carolina Utilities Commission - C2225 SC Public Service Commission - 9724 US DOT - 648055 Federal Highway Administration - MC304469
- Other Link
GalleryView all (36)
I requested a quote online. Dan was very prompt replying. He was very knowledge and made me feel comfortable choosing Easy Movers for my move. He answered all me emails with quick replies.
The guys were on time & very professional.
They took caution to protect everything the touched.
I highly recommend Easy Movers.
Easy Movers is exactly what they are. Have moved many times and they were the best of the best. They were on time, efficient, wrapped furniture extensively and handled boxes carefully. Nothing was harmed or broken in anyway. They were courteous, kind, helpful and generous with their time. I highly recommend them and will always be the first company that I call.
I've used Easy Movers three times to move my family and twice to move my business. I trust this company immensely. I always recommend them to my friends. Hopefully we won't move again but if we do, I'll call this company.
Highly Highly Recommend.....Everybody from Don to the guys who come out for inspection and the ones who come out for the move are so courteous and eager to help !
I used Easy Movers this summer to move from WV to OH. Because I was in WV and they were in NC there was some extra work that had to be done to set up the move, but the agent was very helpful and professional. The price was very affordable. Other companies were trying to charge me extra because it was a "busy season" but Easy Movers did not charge this fee. I had my date confirmed early, but I did not know what time they were going to arrive until about 48 hours before. This did cause some confusion with my apartment complex and their moving policies. When the guys arrived they were very courteous and professional. They wrapped my furniture (even the cheap stuff) to prevent damage. They also picked up some items from a storage unit that was less than a mile away. They never complained and were actually kind of fun to talk to. All of my belongings made it safely to their destination. I would for sure use them again.
Easy Movers is truly what the name says. Don was fabulous to work with. He had a quote for me within 24 hours and I was moved within 48 hours. It was truly an amazing job. Mack and his team were professional, friendly, and handled my belongings with care.
Navigating a relocation / move can be challenging but Easy Movers truly made this step easy.
I would definitely recommend!.
Dear Member, You bring out the best in us. Thanks for being kind and thoughtful! Your wish is my command! Sincerely, Don
Awful moving company. I thought going with a local company on a recent move from Charlotte, NC to Ithaca, NY would make up for past corporate moves with crap companies like Allied. However Easy Movers takes last place. They guys were late, they were careless moving through the hallways and my apartment. They complained about wrapping furniture and wanted to move it out unwrapped and that was actually after they put a hole in an expensive leather couch with a dolly. Their blankets were dirty. They knocked lights off the ceiling. They dropped boxes that were labeled fragile. Worst of all, I had one coffee table that I asked them to be careful with. I told them how much it meant to me, how expensive it was. When they took it off the truck in Ithaca it was broke.
We are saddened that thing turned out this way. It was not by design. There were issues with the move and some procedures that were not followed and we have put processes in place to rectify these problems. The men do appreciate the $100 Tip that you gave them even though you knew the table was broken. Though saddened by the review we are committed to correcting these issues going forward.
I was relocated from Charlotte to Tampa last month and couldn't be in Charlotte for my move, which was quite a huge concern when picking movers. I called Easy Movers, speaking initially w/ Carrie. There were several other companies that were a bit cheaper, but I couldn't get past the first impression of exemplary customer service w/ Easy Movers. My movers Mac and Chris just left my place a few hours ago and I couldn't be happier w/ the start to finish of the process. They were on time, everything was wrapped perfectly, packed expertly, and the professionalism that I've NEVER seen in past movers (and I've unfortunately moved quite a bit in the past few years) was seen here! I'm not normally someone who writes reviews, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to spread the word. THEY ARE AWESOME!
I contracted with this company to move about 35 miles. 3 gentlemen came out and boy did they move!!! They wasted no time in getting all of my furniture on the truck, and getting on the road. Unpacking was just as efficient. All of this on a Sunday morning.
I would gladly recommend them!!
Once discover movers didn't show the second time I called Easy Movers
at 10:00 at night someone actually answerd the phone and the next day I had
movers at my house!!!
THEY SAVED MY MOVE!!!!AND MY HUSBAND"S LIFE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO
SAVE SOME MONEY AND USE discover movers WHICH NEVER SHOWED!TWICE!
Easy movers was worth the money!
Thanks Mack & Kevin who came in on their day off for my move!
Phone: (704) 588-6868
Address: 11021 Downs Rd, Pineville, NC 28134
People Also Viewed
- Two Men And A Truck
2180 Carolina Place Dr, Fort Mill, SC 29708
- Allied Van Lines
10350 Nations Ford Road Suite AV, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Budget Truck Rental
2130 Cambridge Beltway Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273
- American Store & Lock
10660 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Mini Storage Center
700-A Westinghouse Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Berger Transfer & Storage
10350 Nations Ford Rd Ste Y, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Budget Truck Rental
930 Retail Dr, Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Southland Mini Storage-
9924 Industrial Dr, Pineville, NC 28134
- Smartbox Portable Storage
10404 Granite St, Charlotte, NC 28273
- Smart Professional Moving Solutions
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28227