We do it right the first time! Your sleeping child will never know we were there! We clean up after the repair is made and will leave it the way found it.
- General Info
- Serving the Carolinas with pride, 123 Appliance Repair is your one-stop shop for home appliance repair service. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We offer free phone estimates on all major home appliances, and we are here to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Business Email
- Business History
- 123 Appliance Repair is a locally owned in-home appliance repair service company that was started by James Smith and Donovan Reid in 2004. We are licensed (#139676) and insured. We have been on Angie’s List 12 years and have won the Super Service Award many years. We currently have 1259 “A” ratings. We have an A+ rating with the BBB. We had to wait 7 days on a big box appliance repair company and decided that we could hands down do a better job at getting to our customers, same or next day promptly, fixing the part correctly the first time. We serve a 30 mile radius the Charlotte metropolitan area. This area encompasses Charlotte, Mooresville, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Concord, Mint Hill, Monroe, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Gastonia and Denver. We are located at 11021-C Downs Road, Pineville, NC 28134. Our technicians have over 50 combined years of experience. They are skilled, professional, quiet, decent, pleasant that respect you, family, and your home.
- BBB Rating
- Refrigerators Washers Dryers Icemakers Ranges Wall Ovens Disposals Dishwashers And Much More!!! CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!!!
- Most Brands - Please Call
- Payment method
- cash, check, all major credit cards
- On Down's between Westinghouse and Nationsford. North of Fedex.
- In Home Appliance Repair
City Of Charlotte
- LICENSE # 139676 BBB Super Service Award- Angies List 2018
- Other Link
- Social Links
GalleryView all (8)
Excellent service. Dean was on time and fixed it right the first time. He even cleaned up after and checked my vent. I am truly satisfied
I own several rentals and have used this company twice. Both times James was honest and upfront about the repair that was needed. He even told me how to quickly fix a ticking noise that my gas stove made when the last tenants moved and the gas was turned off. He could have easily come out and charged me a visit. I'll always use this company for both my personal and rental appliances.
Excellent service! Quick response time, excellent prices (everything is detailed up front), and a wonderful service team. The only company I call for Appliance Repair.
Phone: (980) 785-1557
Address: 11021-C Downs Rd, Pineville, NC 28134