1635 Market St Ste 500, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (215) 972-5535
Toll Free: (877) 535-5907
TollFree: (877) 535-5907
Kelly Services Inc.
Specialties: Insurance Industry, Management, Healthcare Staffing, Assistants, Art & Design, Publishing, Medical Personnel, Advertising & Marketing, Graphics, Entertainment, Business & Administrative, High Tech, Service Industries & Hospitality, Medical Services, Science & Engineering, Automotive, Accounting & Finance, Legal, General Labor, Front Desk, Medical Employment, Education, Receptionists, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Staff, Construction & Contractors, Production, Multi Media, Real Estate, Computers & Technology, Hospitals
Be the first to add a photo!
I need a job ASAP!!!! I worked in the Medical field, as a Office coordinator, billing, Supervisor, medical records , admissions, scheduling appointments, answering calls and Customer service. I worked for Kelly services years ago and they were great at finding me a job.
2306 south 12th street
Philadelphia, PA, 19148
In pursuit of a position in the health care industry, providing multi-range abilities in Office Management or Medical Billing while becoming a viable asset to the facility, or to work in customer sales. Also in pusuit of a position in office clerical work.
· Experienced in Medical Records processing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Gives specific attention to detail, attentive, patient and enthusiastic
· Quick to analyze and solve problems; logical and clear thinking.
· Performs confidently and effectively under pressure
· Goal oriented; inspires trust, cooperation and teamwork
· Self-Motivated, Dedicated Knowledge of HIPPA laws and practices
· Quick Learner Excellent Telephone Etiquette
· Type (50+ wpm), Filing Appointment Scheduling
· Can Multi-task Internet Research
· Microsoft Word, Excel Lotus 123, ICD-9/CPT Coding
· Dental Administration Medical Terminology
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM), Philadelphia, PA
Medical Office Management Extern, 10/2006-12/2006
Retrieved patient charts for current and next day visits, ensured medical students files were accurate and immunizations current, performed vital signs, reviewed doctors chart notes utilizing Microsoft Word, scheduled and confirmed appointments.
Aramark (Wachovia Center), Philadelphia, PA
Concession Stand Manager, 01/2001-12/2005
Conducted inventory and stocked merchandise, prepared currency for deposit, filled customer orders from menu board and processed orders on cash register.
Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board, Philadelphia, PA
Intermediate Store Clerk, 01/1198-01/2002
Took inventory and stocked beverages, also waited on customers and worked cash register.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Medical Records Clerk, 06/1996-01/1998
Merged medical records numbers, death certificates and doctors dictation on operative reports.
Thompson Institute, Philadelphia, PA
Medical Office Management Diploma, 12/2006
Highland High School, Philadelphia, PA
Graduated High School 1996