Holme Style Pizza
2903 Holme Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
Pizza, Wings, Fries - Ordered pizza, wings (hot) and fries.
+ Price is in keeping with other pizza places.
- Delivery took 58 minutes on a Sunday afternoon
- Pizza crust is pre-made/frozen variety. Overcooked. Delivered cold.
- Wings were overcooked, delivered cold, watered down hot sauce.
- Cold and chewy fries, not salted appropriately and generally flavorless
- Red Gold Ketchup...you know what I'm talking about.
- Wilted & Dried out celery...seriously this should NOT have gone out. Bordering on health hazard.
- I was told by my friend that the blue cheese dressing was also flavorless, but I didn't have it in me to try any more at this point.
DON'T DO IT!
This is the second worst pizza I have tried in the Philly area (beat the other place because the cheese they use is slightly better than the worst pizza) and worst overall experience because of the super late delivery and cold, chewy food.
06/13/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My family has ordered from Holme Style Pizza for over a year. A friend recommended them & we were not disappointed until yesterday! A week or two ago my 18 yr old son who is autistic placed an order, as he has done several times before, unfortunately I had ordered Chinese food for the family a few minutes before. My son called Holme Style (about 5 minutes after the initial order) to cancel. I was with him when he called & clearly the girl on the phone said ""Are you sure? He's making yours next."" My son said several times that he wanted to cancel and that was that. Last night I went to order for the family & after someone hung up on me 4 times and then put the receiver down once I was finally told that we had been placed on a ""Can Not Order List""! The girl was willing to take my order for pick-up IF I could verify my information. Seriously? After, ONE canceled order in a year plus of good business? I gave two stars ONLY because of the good food but their behavior was childish!