Cash Advances, Title Loan, Prepaid Debit, Bill Pay
PAYDAY LOANS There's a better way to borrow. Whether you need help with unexpected bills, emergencies, or other short term cash loan needs, ACE can help you get the fast cash you need today with a payday cash advance. Payday cash advances made by ACE are now available in 24 states. You can typically borrow between $100 and $1,000 (varies by state), until your next payday. Just complete an application online and take it to the nearest ACE Cash Express location. You'll find out in about 20 minutes if you are approved! Here's what you'll need to complete your transaction at ACE company owned stores: A check from a valid checking account, A recent bank statement, A valid government issued photo ID, A recent payroll check stub (or government benefits statement), A phone and utility bill. The short term payday cash advance loans available online or at ACE company owned stores are regulated loan products, which differ from state to state. Depending on the state, you typically may borrow cash amounts between $100 & $1,000. Approval of the loan and its amount is based on the assessment of your ability to pay. These payday cash advance loans are not intended to be a long term financial solution, but for immediate cash needs. The annual percentage rate and terms of the loan vary by state.
• Bank Account: The ACE Flare™ Account by MetaBank® gives you the power to manage your money. You can direct deposit to your Account and withdraw cash in-store. No minimum balance. Account is established by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Account opening subject to ID verification.
• Prepaid Debit: The ACE Elite™ Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is your choice for a Prepaid Card-- no minimum balance is required. Card issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Card use subject to ID verification.
• Check Cashing: Cash a check in minutes with a valid ID. We will cash almost any check, including large checks. ACE is one of the largest check cashing services in the United States.
• Bill Pay: Bill payments can help you pay your bills accurately and quickly. All types of bills can be paid, including electricity, gas, water, cell phone, cable, satellite, insurance, credit card, and more.
• Money Orders: A safe, widely accepted form of payment. Because you have a receipt of the transaction, the money order is traceable if it is lost or stolen. Contact your local store for details.
AT&T, TMobile, VISA Prepaid Debit Cards, Verizon Prepaid Phones