- BBB Rating
- Cosmetic dental treatments can: Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth. Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth. Improve or correct bites. Lighten or brighten the color of teeth. Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth. Replace missing teeth. Replace old, unattractive dental treatments. Signs and symptoms of endodontic problems: Inflammation and tenderness in the gums. Teeth that are sensitive to hot and cold foods. Tenderness when chewing and biting. Tooth discoloration. Unexplained pain in the nearby Broken or fractured teeth. Cosmetic enhancement. Decayed teeth. Fractured fillings. Large fillings.Chipped teeth. Closing space between two teeth. Cracked or broken teeth. Decayed teeth. Worn teeth. Chipped teeth. Closing space between two teeth. Cracked or broken teeth. Decayed teeth. Worn teeth. Reasons for dentures: Complete Denture Loss of all teeth in an arch. Partial Denture Loss of several teeth in an arch. Enhancing smile and facial tissues. Improving chewing, speech, and digestion
- Payment method
- debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, master card, diners club, visa, amex
- Pembroke Falls, Pines Flamingo Park
- Appointment Only,Dental Care
- English, Spanish
- American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry,Florida Dental Associates
I LOVE MY DENTIST!!! Going to Pembroke Pines Dental was such a pleasant visit and was greeted by an amazing staff. Everyone was so kind, welcoming and very professional. Dr. Carballo took his time with me, He answered all my questions without any hesitation. Im very blesses to have found such a great office. Cant wait to go back. I will recommend this office to my family and friends.
I was told that I needed a deep cleaning for my teeth. The doctors used pressure and fear on me. A deep cleaning cost me a lot of money even with insurance. I was unable to afford it even if I wanted it. The doctors scared me so much that I obtained a 2nd opinion and they agreed that it wasn't necessary for me to receive a deep cleaning.
5 months later I called Pembroke Pines Dental Health Center to schedule my next appointment for a regular check-up and teeth cleaning and I was told I was only allowed to receive a deep cleaning. I was very angry that they would not accept me any longer as a patient unless I agreed to a deep cleaning. I am the patient and it is my choice. I was very dissatisfied with the doctors and would not reccommend them to anyone.
Phone: (954) 437-2040
Address: 1806 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028