Our purpose is to:
* Help Families Make Well-Planned Preparations in Their Time of Need
* Provide a Peaceful and Soothing Environment Where People Can Gather To Honor the Life of a Loved One
* Preserve Longstanding Traditions and Customs
* Offer Personalized and Affordable Services and Products
* Reach Out To the Greater Community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You'll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff here at John B. Houston Funeral Home, Inc.
Put your trust in us to make this experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.
The following are some questions that we may ask when you call:
What is the full name of the deceased?
What is the location of the deceased (Hospital, Nursing Facility or Residence)?
What is your name, address and telephone number?
What is the name, address and phone number of the next-of-kin?
Is there a pre-arranged funeral plan? (If yes, what is the plan name or number?)
We will then set an appointment time for you to come to the funeral home to complete the details of the funeral arrangement. We will ask you to bring in some items and information that will be necessary to complete the arrangement.
These items will include:
* A Recent Photograph of the Deceased
* Cemetery Lot Information (If Applicable)
* Clothing for the Deceased
* Information about the Deceased's Education
* Marital Status of the Deceased
* Pre-Arrangement Paperwork (If Applicable)
* Social Security Number of the Deceased
* The Deceased's Birth Date, City and State Of Birth
* The Deceased's Parents Names