This is an unsafe place to eat. I went here on a Sunday morning while I was returning from a work trip in Park City. I was eating pancakes and I bit into something hard and metal. Turns out there was a METAL WASHER IN MY FOOD. I'm glad I didn't swallow it. If that had happened to a toddler it could have been deadly. The manager did pay for our breakfast, and I went to the emergency room just to ensure I hadn't swallowed anything else. I will never eat at Denny's again. That kind of hazard in food is unacceptable. The fact that is Dennys is connected to a motel makes it even scarier. I'm glad it was me that found that in my food and not a toddler.
14. Citris Grill
I've always enjoyed Citrus Grill. They have a range of different items, each equally delicious. I especially like the choice of sizes in many items …