This was absolutely the worst motel I have ever been to. If I could give Fairway In no stars, I would. I found 2 roaches in the room and nats in the bed. There were gaps in the door and AC unit, so it was incredibly hot. I could hear ever car that passed by on the highway. The bed was ridiculously uncomfortable, and had to sleep above the sheets with a blanket I bought at a gas station. I was only able to sleep for 3 hours due to the heat and noise. The tub was rusted out and creaked. I went to the manager to let them know and show them the pictures. I got yelled at and told that she is not going to give me a refund because I did not come in at 5am, when I checked in, and waited until 9am to complain about the room. Incredibly rude and inconsiderate. I do not recommend anyone go here. I wanted to give this place a chance, and I severely regret it.
This place is a total joke and needs to be turned in to the better business bureau. After traveling 9 hours decided to stop and rest for the night paid for room gave us the key well it didn't work went to desk and they tried 10 more keys to get room open. Guess what no keys would work so that meant no room. So we wanted a refund because they couldn't get into the room. Guess what no refunds!! So they got our money and we were stuck with no where to stay! Please beware of this place I'm sure this has happened to several people.
I travel a lot and this is by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. We were switched into a third room because the first two were so bad. The first one stunk so bad our kids couldn't bear it and the second one smelled like an ash tray. Then the woman at the front desk treated me like I was bothering her because we didn't want to accept such poor quality & service. The place is falling apart and there are roaches in the rooms as well. DO NOT STAY HERE!!
Worst hotel we've ever been to! The older man is the worst manager ever! He made my daughter cry and charged us twice! This place is a scam! Then kicked us out because Travelocity called to see what was going on and find out why we were double charged. This was at 10:30 at night and our 7 year old was a sleep and he told us he would call the police if we didn't leave even though we had paid for the room twice! He ruined our vacation and my birthday!
The floor was wet and progressively got wetter soaking thru several towels. I now have pneumonia. Upon arrival to this place there was a gentleman hitting a Crack pipe two rooms over and the constant flow of traffic there suggests drugs are being bought or sold or both often. The only perk is that Dan D donuts is close by
Stayed here back in may it's a small hotel but very quite and clean great if u have small kids and only maybe 2 min walk to the beach
TERRIBLE customer service. They do not address any of you concerns. We were given a room and it was not what we had requested. We were given ONE other option which was even SMALLER than we (six people) had been provided. Our dryer was broken, cabinets were broken, drains were clogged, air conditioning was broken, doors were broken ect. Having someone actually pay attention and fix these concerns is near IMPOSSIBLE. WORST place I have EVER been. I will NEVER be back. I can assure you, I have been all around the world. If you are looking for a good place to go, Wyndham is NOT the place.
We had our personal property ruined by other resident, we get bad services the water presure sucks and the cable goes off all the time we had blacj outs in our room because other residents beside are using more power andbthey are on the same breaker as us. We dont get mail because they let other residents check the mail for them and not all of the mail gets back to them. Their beddings are stain and has holes in them from older residents burning holes in them. We are required to have a phone and internet according to the manegers but the internet only reaches within their home. They harass youbif youbuave a visiter over longer then an hour and threaten to call the police if they have been there for only 10 minutes.they are expensive for bad service I recomend no one to stay here if you have a choice.