Vincent's Bookkeeping ServiceAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
Certified Public Accountant
Certifications: Certified Public Accountants
1. Doesn't Care - Accepted to prepare my taxes, probably knowing from the beginning he was not going to file on time.
2. Doesn't Respect - Filed for an extension without my permission..
3. Doesn't keep his Promises - He promised to file a Form 1099 on 04/12 or 13 & didn't, leaving me looking for another accountant on Saturday 04/14.
4. Not Professional - Doesn't return back phone calls, I needed to call & e-mail him numerous times before he e-mailed me back.
5. Demeaning Attitude - For telling him that he should keep his promises I was told to either take my business somewhere else or wait & he will file my taxes when he has the time.
I reluctantly wrote all the above, but his attitude left me no choice. It is the truth & he deserves it..
I have used Vincent's Bookkeeping Services for years. Tim Vincent is not only a personable young man, but also very organized and prepared. He has always gone over and above to help keep my small business going. He prepares my twice a month payroll, and monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes. He has prepared financial statements when I needed them, and is always available to answer even the dumbest of questions. He is always patient and handles even the most stressful situations calmly and with a sense of humor. Honest...professional...available.
quilt shop owner
Antelope Valley, CA
Phone: (661) 299-7132
Address: 38345 30th St E Ste D2, Palmdale, CA 93550