- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentSome of the most common forms of auto accident injuries are neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain and sometimes broken limbs. According to the National Chiropractic LLC website in the article, “Auto/Work Injury Solutions,” tissue damage can also occur in an auto collision. In some cases, people may even lose normal functioning in joints, as well as limited motion and poor posture.
- Disc Herniation TreatmentIf you live in Palmdale and have been diagnosed with a disc herniation, try a natural approach before injections or surgery. Call our office today at (661) 947-2455 for a consultation or appointment.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationPersistent nutritional deficiencies are commonplace in the world today. As such, nutritional therapy has evolved and grown to include specialized treatments. Preventative health care aims to address stressful environments and the lack of essential nutrients in one's daily diet.
- SubluxationRecent research suggests that neck dysfunction, such as is common with subluxations, is the root cause of balance and dizziness problems reported by older people. Fortunately, one effective way to correct this particular dysfunction is chiropractic care.
- Manipulation Therapy
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish