I will never eat at this restaurant again. I used to like their food but after seeing how dirty they are I am disgusted.They were making crab rangoon right by the buffet, instead of in the kitchen, with their bare hands, no gloves. The man at the cash register helped someone then came over and started making the crab rangoon again, he didn't go anywhere to wash his hands first. That is not sanitary!Every other time I have went they were loudly clanking the silverware in the dining room, which is not relaxing. Another time I went to the bathroom and it smelled like someone was smoking a cigarette in there. Which makes me wonder if they smoke in the kitchen and the vents let the smoky air into the bathroom. I know the kitchen staff smokes because I have seen them outside but in cold weather I have never seen them smoking outside.This is not a pleasant or appetizing dining experience.