Trinity Lutheran Church is a member of the Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod. We began as an extension of Zion Lutheran Church, Tawas City. The first worship service and Sunday school were held on September 18, 1958, in the old Oscoda community building. We were soon in need of a building of our own so a previous church building was purchased. The building was moved to our present location, but in 1963 we outgrew it and a new building was constructed. In addition to the sanctuary, it included a parish hall, education room and kitchen. Over the years renovations and additions have been added, in order to facilitate worship and the needs of the congregation. Jesus Christ commissioned His church to make disciples of all nations. He gives His church the gifts of Word and Sacrament to make and nurture disciples of Jesus. Therefore, the members of Trinity are committed to baptizing the repentant and proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To this end, we provide opportunities to hear His Word, receive His sacrament, and offer thanks and praise at our worship services.