Florida's Business Phone Company
- General Info
- VoiceOnyx Business Phone Service offers dedicated local technical support, free installations, and is contract free. Exclusive to Florida businesses, VoiceOnyx offers the industries best customer support, matched with locally-based technicians and dispatch. Offering clear surprise-free pricing, no contracts, equipment warranties, and complimentary PBX set-up consultations including voice recordings. All pricing is inclusive of taxes, fees, and surcharges. All features are included in every plan. See site for details.
- Customer Service
- Extra Phones
TollFree: (888) 321-3350
- Business Phone Service and Business Phone Systems. Unlimited Plans including International Calling.
- Cisco, Polycom
- Payment method
- debit, check, paypal, financing available, visa, master card, discover, mastercard, company card
- Servicing only Florida based businesses.
- Metro West
- Polycom SoundPointIP and Polycom VXX Experience Center.
- English, Spanish
- Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce West Orange Chamber of Commerce Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando
- Other Email
- Communications Services, Consumer Electronics, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telecommunications Services, Telephone Communications Services, Telephone Companies, Telephone Companies-Long Distance Service, Telephone Equipment & Systems, Telephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service, Utility Companies, Voice Mail, Messaging Systems & Services
We could not be happier with our switch to VoiceOnyx. Our phone system had crashed out of nowhere and we were left to taking all phone calls on one cell phone. I did a Google search for Orlando Business Phone Service and VoiceOnyx was the first hit. Our IT Company was thrilled with the PBX option, and could not believe the prices. Between making our initial phone call, a site visit, the installation was within 24 hours! We could not believe the service as well as all the helpful employees. They really saved the day!
I would highly recommend this company!
I decided to open a call center a few years back and was talked into using standard phones. The quality was horrible! Then I was talked into using computer Soft Phones, and that was even worse!! I had an acquaintance who had a call center that used Polycom phones provided through VoiceOnyx, and he invited me to his office, and what I witnessed with my own eyes was nothing short of my dream come true! The phones were ringing, and the quality was perfect. I called VoiceOnyx, and they set me up with some phones and did their installation, and to this day they offer the best customer service I have ever come across. If there are any problems, they jump on them and fix them. If there's something I need, they make sure I get it! You cannot go wrong with VoiceOnyx as the provider for your business phone service!!
Thank you VoiceOnyx Support Team!!
We needed Polycom phones, We got the number from Polycom website. We bought 15 phones from them but all they sold was used before by them. Seven of them didn't worked. They where keep saying they did big favor by selling those phone to us, did couple time reset all data but didn't worked. We asked them if they can give us new phone. It wastes all day to go to their place and come back. Yesterday lady promised that she can exchanged few new phones they have in stock. When we went today, they are making excused that it is gone. Receptionist was making us to wait to find the invoice. What a big drama this company is. We were not begging them to sale. They took full money and sold used equipment. Now saying they are doing favor, which we have lost of revenue and lost several days while going to their location.
We do not normally sell stock phones without being programmed and provisioned for VoiceOnyx service. Customer needed the phones urgently to connect with another service provider, so we decided to sell phones direct to help a business in need. IP phones need a provisioning server to receive the configuration files required to work with a service provider. Customer brought back the phones several times for us to factory reset, unfortunately for some reason unknown by us or the local technician they could not get the phones to boot and connect to the other service provider. Due to the fact we were not servicing the phones we did require the customer to bring the phones back to our main office to be factory reset. We followed the manufactures instructions on how to factory reset which puts the phone back into a state when they left the factory. We understand why the customer was upset and we were equally as frustrated. I just wanted to take the time to explain that VoiceOnyx did everything it could to resolve the issue and we are very sorry for the issues that occurred during this transaction.
Phone: (407) 401-8588
Address: 6150 Metrowest Blvd Ste 306, Orlando, FL 32835
Website: Florida's Business Phone Company
People Also Viewed
- Psap Lab
84 W Jersey St, Orlando, FL 32806
- S Gienetta Answering Service
4328 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811
- Office A La Carte Services
- 317 Virtual Services
121 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
7380 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
- 317 Virtual Services
4700 Millenia Blvd, Orlando, FL 32839
- Nuvox Communications
7680 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- A Courteous Communication Corp
2810 E Robinson St, Orlando, FL 32803