McCormick & Schmick's
4200 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
01/06/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We did not eat in the dining room nor did we order off of the regular menu - so I cannot speak to either of those things.
We sat in the bar area - very classy and cozy atmosphere. A few TV's, several booths available. The happy hour menu offered here is nothing short of fantastic. For $3 a regular sized burger and fries - both delicious. For $4 an order of fried green tomatoes with bacon - gourmet quality. For $2 each, the best fish taco I have ever had. Fish taco had fresh toppings and a spicy sauce that was fantastic. I would highly highly recommend this happy hour for anyone looking for an extremely cheap quality meal. You do need to place a minimum drink order I believe of $3 but they have some drink specials available.
02/23/2010Provided by Citysearch -
We had a family reunion to celerbrate my father-in-law's 70th birthday. After through seaching, we decided to go to this restaurant because it located in a very nice mall and ran by a big company which usually has well trained service people. But it was my mistake!
1. The serving lady even didn't bring us the bread pieces.
2. The oysters were fresh and good.
3. Some of my family ordered the steak with midium-well, it came out wit well done and tough. So we asked to make it again to midium but turned out to rare-midium.
4. Our members were 15 people. It looks like the tip was include in the tab even the terrible service.
5. I asked the serving girl that why she didn't bring us the bread. She strained excuse that she usually doesn't bring the bread out to the customer when the bread isn't fresh. As I know, the restaurant keep on baking and preparing the bread for the customer before having the main meal. There is no way the bread isn't fresh and she didn't even ask us whether we want to have some bread in the beginning.
It is hard to explain that situation with in English(it is foreign language to me) , but we were very disappointed to this pricy restaurant.
02/22/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I have eaten at McCormick and Schmick at this location, on two previous occasions, and all was satisfactory. I took some friends there recently (Fe. 06) and the service was terrible.
The orders were slow, and to top it off, three people ordered desserts--which are ready, right? Only after 30 minute of inaction, and a complaint to the maitre' de, did we get
our desserts--whcih were not very good.
I will not return, nor will I recommend the place to anyone.