Heritage On Millenia Apartments
3757 Millenia Blvd, Orlando, FL 32839
No coupons available
12/31/2010Provided by Citysearch -
If you are planning to move here then be warned. Everything is fine except the fact that the walls are extremely thin. You will NOT have any privacy at all and you are going to hear everything your neighbors do. I mean EVERYTHING. Examples:
3. closing every cabinet door
5. pets (dogs barking)
6. laundry, you will hear it run like it's in your apartment.
7. You will hear every step from above as well as feel every loud thud where it will make things in your apartment shake.
8. I can hear my neighbors BED! I am writing this as this scratching metal sound from the coils prevents me from sleeping in. I mean 6:00am! This is ALL the time.
9. Sometimes I can hear the wood from the building creak and crack from the weight upstairs and as I'm trying to finally fall asleep thinking if the ceiling could really just collapse on us.
Forget about having your own routines because if my neighbors don't go to sleep at a decent hour, never are we. The noise is like there is construction upstairs ALL THE TIME. I have actually recorded it. And I would take it to the office except that they know this and will not do anything because what are they going to do? They are not going to tell you the building is faulty. Before you sign your contract, look at the noise section and you will see how small and vague it is. They are supposed to guarantee you reasonable enjoyment of the apartment. Well, I'm NOT enjoying mine. We have gone countless times to talk to them including the manager to no avail. That is why I'm writing this. I can't believe there are not more people bringing this issue to light.