3464 Avalon Park East Blvd, Orlando, FL 32828
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
I ate some shrimp fried rice and sweet and sour chicken, 20sec after eating the food I had
A very bad reaction I passed out and went into convolutions and vomiting 911 was called
I was in a coma the EMTs put a breathing tube in me then transported me to the hospital
I spent 18 days in the ICU I suffered an anoxic brain injury, it has been around 3 years now
I am 100% disabled I use a walker and have a lot of physical problems, I called an attorney
They tried to contact the owner to get there ins insurance information the refused. my attorney
Said to get there ins info they would have to sue them, I also found several people who got
Sick there a neighbor of mine got sick the same night and was also in the ICU but her
Reaction was not as bad she was discharged 8 days later. Another one I found out about
Had to go on kidney dialysis for 2 weeks after eating there. In the end my attorney could
Not do anything due to lack of evidence. The Bamboo Wok has ruined my life and they do
Hey, I don't know if a rock hit you in the head but I'm not being critical. First off, your grammar is one of the most hardest to decipher. It's such an enigma to me how you can't even type proper english. It also makes me want to ponder if you really have issues. I don't know if your overexagerating this but Avalon Park is a great area and I've lived here for roughly 6 years and haven't heard a single news about people in the ICU or any of the other crap you mentioned. Just incase you don't know anything about health problems, Kidney dialysis is due to a lack of another kidney. People who have to go through kidney dialysis does not have a kidney or only has one. Once your in kidney dialysis, you have to go 3 to 4 times a week, and its for the rest of your life unless some kind, altruistic person donates one of their kidneys. Not from food. The worse you can get from food poisoning and stomach acid disruption. If you don't know your medical facts, I suggest you go back to elementary school and get off of reviewing places with false information. Another thing is that food disruption is not caused after 20 seconds, it takes roughly 20 minutes for your stomach acid to realize what has been consumed. Those "injuries" you've made are not even from food poisoning, more like a knock out on your head. I know your are probably making a joke out of this but go joke somewhere else. Not here. Thank you very much.