Get In TouchContact Us
POOL TABLES, IT'S WHAT WE DO!!!
Everything Pool And Game Room Supply
- General Info
- Our companies combined experience adds up to well over 100 years worth of total hands on billiard experience. We insist on using 2 - 18" Starrett brand machinests levels to precisely level each table we work on because this is the only way to get to the level of perfection that we require for all of our customers. These are not your everyday cheap carpenters levels that other so called billiard mechanics use. These levels are accurate too approximately one thousandth of an inch or .001". We also have the expertise to use them properly. You don't just hire a guy on one day and then call him an expert billiard mechanic the next. We thoroughly train our guys to do everything for our customers like they would do it if they were doing it for themselves. JD Long has been with us for about 15 years now as of 2017 when this was written. He has earned it from all his years of hard labor and service to our company so He has been promoted to partner. Our steward Steve Summers started out in 1971 repairing cue sticks for his father Sam Summers who owned a billiard supply here in OKC. called Game Room Supply. Steve's son Sean Summers and his buddies Caleb, Colton and Lorenzo are fulling most of our Billiard Mechanic needs these days. Lorenzo is Steve's son in law and father of his first granchild Loren. Our 2 most capable crews we are capable of preforming 4 half day long jobs per day. We stay on top of things the best we can so that we are usually able to get to your job within a day or twos notice. Our crews have at their disposal not only what they have learned over the years but also what Steve and some of the other older crew members have learned as well. Steve has spent his whole life in this business. He likes to say he was born into it. We now have a 3rd generation of the Summers family in the Billiard Industry. Stan McCreery has semi retired now but still continues to work a few days a week for us. You'll get a real comfortable feeling when your in our shop because we are all about taking care of you. We'll let you make all the decisions in your own time. We will honestly answer all your questions without blowing any smoke around. If you do decide to shop around don't let yourself be pressured into a so called good deal. WE GUARANTY to BEAT ANYONE'S so called good deals PERIOD!!! It will be well worth your while to return to the place where you will be glad to have spent your hard earned money.
- Email Business
- Business History
- First opened in 1964 at the same location we are at today.
- Cue Repair Services, Pool and Billiard Table Moving, Pool and Billiard Table Leveling, Cue Wrap Repair, Ferrule Repair, Antique Pool and Billiard Table Refinishing, Pool and Billiard Table Recovering / Re-felting, Shuffleboard Table Moving, Cue Shaft Turn Downs, Cue Tip Replacement, Pool Table Cushion Rubber / Bumper Replacement, Billiard Tables, Table Soccer Tables, Dart Boards, Dart Cabinets, Table Tennis Paddles, Carom Tables, Billiard and Pool Table Lighting, Pool Cue and Pool Table Playing Accessories, Ping Pong Tables, Darts, Shuffleboard Tables, Snooker Tables, Pool Tables, Foosball Tables, Ping Pong Nets, Pool Cue Cases, Carom Bola Tables, Pool Cue Sticks, Table Tennis Tables, Three Cushion Billiard Tables, Dart Accessories.
- Action Cues, Aramith Billiard Balls, Athena Cues, Champion Shuffleboard , Championship Billiard Fabric, Connelly Billiards, Cuetec Cues, Cyclop Billiard Balls, Diamond Billiards, Dufferin Cues, Dynamo, Joss Cues, Lucasi Custom Cues, McDermott Cues, Meucci Cues, OB Cues, Outlaw Cues, Pechauer Cues, Players Cues, Predator Cues, Presidential Billiards, Pure X Cues, Rage Cues, Rawhyde Cues, Riley Snooker Cues, Schon Cues, Simonis Billiard Fabric, Tornado Foosball, Valley, Viking Cues
- Payment method
- visa, discover, amex, insurance, company card, mastercard, all major credit cards, paypal, financing available, debit
- This business is located approximately 1/2 a mile north of the Oklahoma City State Fair Grounds. There is a traffic light at NW 16th and May Ave. and they are located on the NW corner of that intersection. The main entrance is on the SE corner of that building. There is parking available on the East side and South side of their building. The historical building was built in 1947. We have been located right here in the same place since 1964.
- Central Oklahoma City, Milam Place
- Parking on east and south side of building air conditioned and carpeted showroom floor with a restroom available.
Billiard Congress of America
- Billiard Congress of America (BCA)
A.J. Gill Billiards / Solids-N-Stripes
- Social Links
- Other Information
Specialties: Antique pool table restoration and shuffleboard leveling.
Coupons & Deals (1)
We purchased a fantastic Brittany Presidential Billiard table from a private seller. AJ Gill Billiard originally sold the table to the seller. AJ Gill's took apart, moved the table from OKC to Shawnee, and put it back together in our bonus room upstairs. Caleb and Lorenzo were the men who delivered and installed it at our house. They were very skilled, confident, and very efficient. What extraordinary professionals. In three days since its perfect installation we have played no less than a total of eight hours of pool with our family. Thank you AJ Gills for this fun addition to our household!
Pretty amazed that when you call to buy a pool table they say they are too busy to help. The person recommended talking to their dad if I needed help. I guess they don't have time to sell anything or take care of a customer.
This guy literally couldn't wait 15 seconds for me to finish giving my guys the instructions they needed before they headed out to deliver one of our pool tables on time. Apparently he couldn't understand why I shouldn't spend 15-20 minutes on the phone with him before I take 15 seconds to explain things to my guys so they could head out and deliver the pool table that was purchased long before he called. Sometimes when there is a line you just have to take a number for a moment or you can hang up 15 seconds later just as soon as I say Hello this Steve, What can I do for you today.
No one Better in Billiards in OKC metro
Excellent customer service....I was looking to furnish a game room with a pool table and the works. They matched me with exactly what I was looking for and needed for my game room. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys...they are the best and they have been in the business for 50 years. As an OKC fireman in that district I had always heard they were the best and now I know first hand they truly are QUALITY! Very pleased!! I know how to play pool but I know nothing about Facebook - so I used my granddaughter's account:). HUDBURGER
If there is anything to do with billboards that needs a job well done, this is the place to go.
I have interacted with this wonderful business on both personal & professional levels and have never been disappointed.
Many years ago, I was looking to buy my boyfriend a pool cue, but I was low on funds. They helped me find a fantastic cue that had a good weight and an even better price. I also received a first time buyer's discount.
Every time I turn around they are doing promotions & giving out fantastic discounts. They are in the people business and I have never been disappointed.
A. J. Gill also re-tipped house cues for a pool hall I worked for. We wouldn't even consider taking our cues anywhere else. They also re-felted our tables - never a bump or scratch was left.
They work fast, turn out quality products, and are overall the most professional company in this business.
If you are in the OkCity area and need the billboards hook-up (or any kind of game room hook-up), these are the people to go with. Hands down.
I have been playing pool for many years and have always gone...
3 days ago
I have been playing pool for many years and have always gone to A J Gill for everything I ever needed from chalk to getting my cue worked on. They are very friendly and extremely helpful when ever i have had questions. The store is clean and and service is prompt! Ive never had a problem with anything I have bought from them or with anything I have had worked on. Life would be so much easier if more businesses were ran like A J Gills. If I had to I would drive out of my way to remain an A J Gill customer.
Not your usual billiard supply store. Old fashioned customer service is hard to find these days. I called early on a Saturday morning to find out about a minor issue with my cue. I quickly realized that they were not open yet, so I hung up. Not two minutes later, someone from this store actually called me back, and began to help me long before he was even open. Not only that, when I arrived, he actually did my repair for free. Their selection will make any man drool, and the friendly service is second to none. No matter where I am in this world, all of my gear from here on out will be bought here. Thanks for such a great experience guys...
I live in Oceanside, ca and bought a pool table from a friend for $150, it was his grandpa's. I knew it was an antique but I wasn't sure about anything else. While trying to do Internet research on it I came across a post that someone recommended Solids N Stripes......figured what the hell I'll email them. I promptly got a response back from Steve asking to send pics, I got an answer back right away with not only the make, model, year but a wealth of information on this table that I never dread I'd receive. It's very difficult to get good customer service nowadays, Steven exceeded my expectations, this guy knows his stuff!!
Phone: (405) 543-1728
Address: 2901 NW 16th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73107