Do Not rent from this place!! We were told the apartment we viewed would be cleaned & renovated before moving in.. the carpet smelled like a litter box, was dry-rotted & had shrunk 2" away from the wall, the previous tenant was a smoker which made it smell like an ashtray & a yellow "film" was on everything, the stove had a gas leak & was not safe to use. Upon receiving the keys & going to move in, nothing had been done. We went back the next day & demanded our money back but they said they would get a cleaning crew out. Two days later we went back to find they had run a home carpet cleaner which left streaks in the dirty, rotted carpet. At this point we had no money & no other options. It took 3 days for us to clean well enough to move into a basement apartment with rotted carpet, all kinds of bugs everywhere, mold smell & now someone told us the windows are not legal egress windows. Repair requests are ignored, the office staff are rude & never return phone calls even after Months of leaving messages, the "owner" Kip does not return phone calls. We cannot wait until the lease is up but I'm betting it's going to be a battle to get our deposit money back. In the meantime we have a complaint to file with the housing authority about the windows, Lord knows what else they will find!!