The Fletcher R. Brown Law Firm
2831 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609
Be the first to add a photo!
Communication is poor with this office:
1. They are ready to sign up.
2. They communicate only by text messages. Do not usually reply back by emails.
3. They use gmail. In the beginning, my emails went to their spam box. I had to sort the problem out.
4. F.R. Brown’s voicemail is always full and gets disconnected. Many times he does respond back by text though.
5. The doctors they set me up messed my medical records and other paper work and were only trying to hook me up on Pain meds and forcing me to go to work though I have spinal damage.When I asked, I am informed as my case is denied, it is not possible to change doctors. They also feel I might not get favorable judgement and comp will be too less.
6. F.R. Brown is expecting/or has a baby now. He is tied up. It’s been two weeks. After few text msgs, missed calls & emails, I receive their response.
I am scared that they’ll slip my case juggling too many balls(cases) at once. I am disabled and jobless and soon incomeless.