9631 S Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Fax: (708) 425-3102
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
Specialties: Software, Chairs, Cabinetry, Bookcases, Mice, Desks, Custom Work, Boxes, Fax Machines, Batteries, Computer Paper, Tables, Cabinets, Armoires, Bookshelves, Toner, Printers, Printer Ink, Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Computers, Back To School Supplies
No coupons available
- For my wife, I ordered business cards for the next day on Wednesday, needed for Saturday.
- On Thursday got a call saying the card cutter wasn't working right. Fine, need them for Saturday anyway.
- Friday I get an email that says they're ready.
- Drive over, spend 20 minutes in line.
- Turns out they AREN"T ready, the cutter is still broke. The cashier is holding 50 good cards in has hand. He won't let me have them unless I pay for the order to be shipped the next week.
- I say I'm not sure what my wife will want, why doesn't he give me the cards he has and I'll have my wife decide later (she doesn't have a cell phone).
- Guy won't give me the cards to tide use over EVEN THOUGH HE'S WASTED OUR TIME AND CAN'T DELIVER ON TIME.
- I leave.
Buy your cards from VistaPrint. Find better prices for office supplies on TheFind.com.
07/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
HORRIBLE C/S service!
Pedro the ""Store Manager"" told me that the laptop that I called about was in stock. After driving to the store to purchase it - it was not. I asked him how he gets to become a store manager when he does not know a difference btw product brand and number that I read off to him.
Pedro then told another rep. that was helping me look up the item at another store to NOT help me and to ""have a nice day""
Way to win over your customers Pedro & Staples!
DON'T go here unless you like to be treated by a jerk! The other reps laughed as he said this to us and I will be sure to call the corp. office to let them know about my horrible experience!