Blaze Driving School
8363 Reseda Blvd Ste 203a, Northridge, CA 91324
Committed to Defensive Driving!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Evening & Weekend Training Lessons Available
- Free Pick-up & Drop-off
- Behind-the-wheel Training Available for All Ages
- Group Rates
- State Licensed, Patient and Professional Instructors
- Low Rates
Please call our office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Mon - Fri:|
|Sat - Sun:|
- Driver's Education Online - $25
- Behind-the-wheel Training (2-hour lessons, 6-hour, 10-hour and customized packages)
- Car for DMV test
- DMV Test Appointment Scheduling
- DMV Test Brush-up Training (right before the test)
Classes Offered: Driving Instruction
I had no previous driving experience. I took 5 lessons that were two hours each. I passed the driving test on my first try.
The instructor was really good and they were really flexible with my schedule. My instructor and the staff were friendly. I recommend this school!
I learned everything I needed to learn to be able to pass the test at the DMV in three lessons. I had an hour of practice right before the test too which I think helped me. The price was pretty good too. I think my dad paid $200 for the training which is a lot cheaper than the rest of these driving schools charging $320 and higher. I have nothing bad to say about my instructor and this driving school.
My daughter took driver's training with a popular driving school (I won't drop any names). I paid over $350 and my daughter didn't learn much. So I decided to try to this driving school. Their price was fair. I had my daughter take three driving lessons and go to the DMV test with this driving school. She passed! The service was great!