Go Ahead and Smile
- General Info
- Our doors are always open to welcome new patients who are ready to receive the best in dental care. With our array of dental services, it’s no surprise we are regularly expanding our family of patients. We are skilled at treating patients from all dental backgrounds and make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable as possible. We provide superior care to get you onto the path of improved dental health. We are providers for most insurance.
- Business History
- Dr. Colburn opened his practice in 1994, is an active member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Alabama Dental Association. He also served the Sixth District Dental Society well over the years, holding positions of Chairman of Children's Dental Health, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and President. Annually, Dr. Colburn attends continuing education courses above and beyond the minimum requirements in his efforts to provide his patients with the best care possible.
- BBB Rating
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
- Payment method
- master card, visa, discover, amex, financing available
- Conveniently located one block west of Lurleen Wallace Blvd in Northport, AL on 20th Ave
- Electronic Claim Processing
Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Alabama Dental Association and The Sixth District Dental Society.
William Colburn DMD
William M. Colburn DMD
- Other Link
- Other Information
Appointment Needed: Yes