Saved to Favorites
This is moving
This is moving.
- General Info
- Our team has been moving families and businesses with friendly professionalism for more than a century. We have been around all these years because we keep our word - being on time, treating your possessions with care, and proactively communicating with you - all while exceeding your expectations. For more than 125 years, families and businesses have trusted Bekins Van Lines with their local, state to state, and long distance moves. We are the fourth largest moving company in the United States, and we have the country covered with more than 450 interstate moving agents, which means there is almost certainly a Bekins agent close to your home. From quote to planning and from packing to transit, Bekins strives to ensure your move is stress-free. Our movers are highly trained and qualified to handle even the most complex moves. We have included a full list of our moving services in the Services section listed below. Ready to start planning your move with Bekins? Visit our website or give us a call to start planning your move today.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Residential Moving Services, Free Estimates, Flexible pricing and payment options, Move coordination, Expert packing, loading & hauling, Excellent customer service, Expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees
- Bekins, Wheaton
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- We are a locally owned and operated moving company located in Newcastle, CA (just outside of Auburn). We provide local, long distance, interstate and international residential and commercial moving services to the greater Sacramento area and the communiti
National Association of Senior Move Managers, American Moving & Storage Association, National Active and Retired Federal Employees, Better Business Bureau, Move For Hunger.
- National Association of Senior Move Managers, ProMover, Better Business Bureau
- Other Information
Coupons & Deals (1)
I hired this company to move me from Davis to Eureka for graduate school. The price they initially gave me was a bit higher than a few other companies, but I feel I made the right choice. They took good care of my stuff and the crew was great: very hard-working and friendly.
Phone: (800) 385-7027
Address: 10000 Hillview Rd, Newcastle, CA 95658