- Business Description
Discreet Plastic Surgery, PC, has offices located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Brooklyn’s Midwood neighborhoods and Garden City, Long Island. The Brooklyn office is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF), the premier body governing the accreditation of office-based surgical facilities, and ensuring the highest quality standards in ambulatory surgery care. The office suite’s design provides our patients with a sense of serene comfort and soothing tranquility, as well as a private entrance and waiting room. Our goal is to have all of our patients gain self-confidence and a sense of well-being from looking, feeling, and functioning at their best.
- Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat - Sun Closed
We offer a full array of operative and non-operative solutions to all of your cosmetic and plastic surgery needs.
- Cosmetic Procedures of the Face/Head Blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid surgery) Botox, Juvederm and Restylane (facial injectables) Chemical peel Chin implants Dermabrasion Earlobe reduction/repair Otoplasty ("pinning" back of ears) Rhinoplasty (contouring of nose) Rhytidectomy (facelift)
- Cosmetic Procedures of the Body Abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck) Belt lipectomy (lower body lift) Brachioplasty (upper arm reduction) Buttock augmentation Buttock lift Gynecomastia Liposuction Mastopexy - Other Cosmetic Procedures Keloid removal Labial reduction/vaginal rejuvenation Laser procedures, including tattoo removal Mole removal Scar repair
- Reconstructive Surgery Burn and complex wound care Facial paralysis Genitourinary construction Hand surgery Maxilliofacial disorders Post-cancer reconstruction
- Call for more
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available, insurance
- Lenox Hill, Upper East Side, Upper Manhattan
- Physicians & Surgeons
No coupons available at this time.
GalleryView all (5)
I went to Dr. Daniel Kaufman for a consultation. The doctor saw me twice and after taking the time and effort to consult with his colleagues, advised me that the results of the surgery would not warrant the risks involved. I found him to be caring and professional. I sincerely appreciate the extra care Dr. Kaufman took with my case by soliciting further opinions and not acting precipitously.
I am in my late fifties and I had been wanting a facelift for awhile. I saw many doctors before I met Dr. Kaufman. I felt comfortable immediately and knew he was the doctor for me, he listened to my concerns and the results were even better than I expected. After the procedure I felt like 15 years yonger. Dr. Kaufman is personable, has a great bedside manner, he is caring and very prompt. There is no evidence a procedure was even performed. I am so glad I found Dr. Kaufman. I would highly recommend him and I am definately planning to do another procedure. My experience was amazing, and the outcome beyond my expectation.