Don't waste your money here. Seems like a good deal but the place is not clean by any means from the towels which had a funny smell and bleach stains to the unventilated bathroom that has probably not been cleaned in a year. Plus the owners are absolutely crazy! One of them was running around screaming at the top of his lungs at 7am and the other one was incredibly creepy and pulled his pants down after checking me in (he was about twice my age as well). I left after 1 night(with the door bolted shut) and found another hotel. Will never recommend this place to anyone.