Lamberti's Italian Sausage was founded in 1946 by Jim and Jean Lamberti. Jim had discovered that the sausage offered at his family's local supermarket was growing in popularity. At that time, he decided to exclusively sell this great product that kept people coming back for more. Selling mainly to pizzerias and mom-and-pop establishments, the demand continued to grow and the business was on its way. From the very beginning, it's always been about quality. Jim knew that for the business to be successful, they had to offer a premium product that was prepared with only the highest quality standards.