To Schedule an Initial Appointment at Any of Our Offices Contact Our Intake Department
Established in 1996, Vista Behavioral Health Associates is multi-specialty mental heath practice dedicated to helping adults, children and families.
Our experienced staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and professional counselors treats a variety of concerns ranging from everyday problems to more serious mental health conditions.
Vista provides psychotherapy and counseling services, psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
We also offer workshops and therapy groups on such topics as anger management, parenting, and women's issues.
We participate with most major insurance carriers and will work with you to obtain authorization and reimbursement for treatment.
- 230 North Craig Street, Suite B, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Moon Township
- 1000 Commerce Drive, Suite 1008, Moon Township, PA 15108
- South Hills
- 1370 Washington Pike, Suite 303, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- Pleasant Hills
- 275 Curry Hollow Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 11676 Perry Highway, Suite 2100, Wexford, PA 15090
We Can Help with:
- Anxiety, Panic and Phobias
- Attention Deficit Disorder, ADD, ADHD
- Bipolar Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Problems
- Child Behavior Problems
- Codependency and ACOA Issues
- Couples Issues
- Current or Childhood Trauma
- Depression and Mood Problems
- Emotional Effects of Physical Illness
- Emotional Problems
- Family Conflicts
- Gay and Lesbian Concerns
- Job Stress/Life Stress
- Life Transitions
- Low Self-Esteem
- Pain Management
- Parenting Concerns
- Pre-Operative Evaluations
- Relationship Problems
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Minority Issues
- Sports Psychology
- Stress Management
Location & Hours
- Payment Method
- amex, check, discover, visa, mastercard
- Other Link
- Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry, Psychologists, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Counseling Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-Psychiatry, Psychoanalysts, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Mental Health Services
Be the first to add a photo!