80 Years of Wastewater System Services
- General Info
- Van Delden Wastewater Systems has 80 years of family commitment to quality and service. At Van Delden Wastewater Systems, we base our services around honesty, customer satisfaction, quality and workmanship. We educate both homeowners and business owners about proper operation and septic system maintenance that will save them expense and help keep their septic system working properly for years to come. Contact us for additional information regarding our services, or give us a call and let our professionals help you with your septic installation and maintenance requirements.
- Extra Phones
Fax: (210) 698-8080
- High Pressure Jetting, Sludge Removal & Hauling, Hydro Flushing, Holding Tank Pump Out, Water Jet Cleaning, Commercial Wastewater Pumping, Commercial Sewers & Drains, Septic Pumping, Drainage Systems, Sewer Lines, Rooter Service, Treatments & Additives, Sump Pumps.
- Clearstream Aerobic Systems, Conventional Septic Systems, Infiltrator Leaching Chambers, Standard Septic Tanks
- Payment method
- visa, amex, discover, check, cash, debit, master card
- Located right on IH-10 between Ralph Fair Road and Fair Oaks Parkway (Between Leon Springs and Fair Oaks). We are located 1/2 way between Loop 1604 and Boerne on IH-10 West.
- Over 70 years of family owned and operated management. Work is performed right the first time, every time. We specialize in and ONLY deal with all types of septic systems and Clearstream aerobic systems. Our technicians are not commissioned salesman. One stop shopping for all your septic system needs: site consultation, system designs, permitting, installation, inspection, maintenance and septic tank cleaning. When we are contracted for repair or new installation, you pay nothing until the job is completed and you are satisfied. Professional fully licensed company and personnel: Registered Professional Sanitarians for system design, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) licensed Site Evaluators, Class II Installers, Maintenance Providers and National Association of Wastewater Transporters (NAWT) Certified Inspectors. We only employ competent, well trained, legal and tax paying personnel. Our technicians are not commissioned salespeople. Aerobic unit, piping, distribution system, tanks and sewerline are of high quality. All well surpass and exceed minimum standards, regulated requirements, and are installed with guaranteed workmanship. Fully insured including Workman's Compensation. A certificate of insurance is furnished upon request. Our office is located on IH 10 West between Leon Springs and Fair Oaks Ranch. The phone is answered on business days at our office by our experienced staff, not by a mobile phone, voice mail, answering machine or service.
TCEQ Licensed Installers, Site Evaluators, Maintenance Providers and NAWT Certified Inspectors
- NAWT - National Association of Wastewater Transporters TEHA - Texas Environmental Health Association TOWA - Texas Onsite Wastewater Association SABOR - San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Social Links
- Other Information
Specialties: All types of septic systems and Clearstream aerobic systems
Services: High Pressure Jetting, Sludge Removal & Hauling, Hydro Flushing, Holding Tank Pump Out, Water Jet Cleaning, Commercial Wastewater Pumping, Commercial Sewers & Drains, Septic Pumping, Drainage Systems, Sewer Lines, Rooter Service
The technician that came out was competent, no complaints there. He upsold me on risers to the septic tank and set me up for an appointment for three days later, and that’s where the company fell apart. The techs left the hole open for the riser crew, but the woman at the back office cancelled that appointment and refused to work with me on getting a new one. Her way or the highway. I tried to explain that it was really difficult for me to take off work and my opportunities were limited, she was like, “Sucks to be you!” I finally just asked to get the hole filled, she was perfectly happy to do that but not tell me when. The turf they rolled is dead, the grass under the dirt pile is dead, and I still have the huge hole. Awful, awful office. I’m having to have another company finish their work.
We have had our system serviced by Van Delden since 2007 and have received professional service each time. Whenever our system has needed attention, they have promptly returned and explained thoroughly what are system requires.
Thank you Van Delden Wastewater Systems for good, reliable service.
STAY FAR AWAY! We hired them to inspect a system at a house we are buying. Big mistake. I could not be present due to work (Which Pam later held against me...). However, my realtor and the seller were present. Van Delden located the tank, opened the lid, and said it was leaking and we should have it replaced. They did not pump it like we had talked about... to find the leak. Instead, they charged us $200 and the seller $125. When they emailed my husband and I the report, they also included a quote to replace the entire system. Pushy much? I called and inquired about what all they did to charge us $200... They explained to me what they did like I was a child. Very disrespectful. They also said that they had never said it would need to be replaced. That my realtor and the seller were lying to me. But wait... they sent me a quote to replace it, right? So, we hired ANOTHER company to come out and actually find the leak. They did a fantastic job.They found the leak and are repairing it. Overall, we felt they were pushy, dishonest, and a waste of money.
When we schedule a septic system inspection, we schedule it with the intention on pumping the tank as long as we do not find any issues that may be a “deal breaker” for the buyer. Pumping the tank is the last part of the inspection, so if we find a problem before we pump it, the buyers and sellers usually do not want to waste money on pumping out the tank if we find a problem. We could have pumped the tank and charged more for it, but we knew it was not in the best interest of the buyer and seller due to our findings. When I inspected the tank, the tank was not at its normal liquid level, it was ½ full. I instructed the seller how to fill the tank to its normal level and how to re-check it 48 hours later. The test that the seller performed proved the tank was leaking. I sent the estimate to replace the tank (not the entire system as the customer stated) only after the determination that the tank was in fact leaking (two days after my inspection), and only after the buyer’s realtor requested the estimate. From our 75 years of experience, we have found repairing leaking tanks is temporary. Therefore, our company does not repair leaking tanks to put a “band aid” on it, we replace the tank as a permanent solution. When the customer scheduled the inspection, we sent her a full price sheet that covers the charges should there be any special cirucmstances during the inspection. It is obivious that it was never read. The buyer is a young woman and was very confused of the findings and was upset because she really wanted the house.
My experience with Van Delden was a pleasure, start to finish. After giving them a call and giving a littlle information over the phone, I had an appointment in just two days. The two servicemen showed up as scheduled. Both were friendly and answered all the questions I had. I would highly recommend this company for their professionalism.
Van Delden does a wonderful job. They always have the right amount of hose to reach our septic, they check baffles, walls, cracks, leaks, roots, etc. They do everything professional. When finished, they wash out the tank after it is pumped and install the lid for me. I am very pleased and happy to have Van Delden do my work. I want to thank them for the service, great work and their professionalism.
These are the people to call. They were prompt with their call back to set up an appointment, they fully explained their service and fees, they were prompt to the appointment and did a great job. Their price was very competitive. The service men knew what they were doing and did a great job quickly.
I have used Van Delden services for many years for my 39 year old septic system and have always had great results and very satisfactory service. I know the entire family well and respect them as friends and service providers.
I would and do continue to recommend them to others in Shavano Park!!
Be aware that Van Delden will add a $125 per hour charge to your bill if their crew takes longer than the allotted time that management gives them to complete the job – even if there are no problems with your system – a fact they neglect to mention when you get your phone quote. This caused my final bill to be significantly higher than the quote. Disappointing that a company that stresses the family owned/operated aspect would put such a low emphasis on building and keeping a long lasting relationship with their customers. With billing practices that add on charges like a big bank, I would definitely not recommend this company to any neighbors, friends or coworkers.
We are very diligent to tell all customers about our extra-time charges in case they should occur. Pumping out a septic tank should take less than 1 hour. When pumping a tank takes longer than one hour, it is usually not because there are "problems with the system" but usually due to a tank that is difficult to locate, buried deeper than usual, heavy sludge or pumping uphill. The time each of our trucks is on each job is reviewed daily with our tracking devices to ensure that most jobs are completed in less than an hour. Since we cannot determine who this customer is, we cannot explain the exact reason his/her pumping took longer than normal or verify on our work order that the extra time charges were explained.
We had Van Delden come out to do a septic inspection for a home purchase. Courtney was professional on the telephone, as well as, surprisingly showed up at the inspection to go over the workings of the unit, where it was located and how we should maintain it in the future. The inspection/cleaning team was on time and timely...thank you!!! This is the company we will use in the future for our maintenance.
This is the second time we have used Van Delden and each of their service visits exceeded my expectations. I love the fact that they send a reminder postcard on the anniversary of your service date. They cover all potential costs on the phone when you schedule an appointment and confirm that quote when they are on-site. There have never been any hidden charges or surprises on the bill. They restore your yard, as much as possible, to the condition they found it. On the whole, they are reliable, professional and affordable - all-too-rare in many service companies these days.
I used Van Delden for the first time several weeks ago. They were able to schedule an appointment within 24 hours and showed up on schedule. I was thankful that the technician was professional and could tell me exactly what the costs would be before he did the job. I like the fact that they are local and close for any future emergencies or just regular maintenance,
Van Deldon has been servicing our septic system since 2001 and we have been very happy. Every time they come out they are always very professional, very courteous, and they leave the yard in the best condition after their appointment. We have even been able to get to know our technician because he's been there so long. He is very helpful in explaining everything that they have done or need to do. We will continue to use them because we trust them.
We bought our home from the original owner in 2001 (they built the home in 1976). They told us they had always used Van Delden for septic system maintenance. We figured that was good enough for us and we were right! The technicians have always been on time, have called before they arrived, and have taken great care of our yard. Jesse has been here twice, now, and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, answering any questions we've had about septic systems since we were new to the process when we moved in. We've had no problems with our septic system and feel sure we have Van Delden to thank for that!
We have been doing business with Van Delden since 2006 and couldn't be happier with the service. They come out frequently and make sure all is working properly. If I have any issues or questions about my system I receive an immediate response. The technician is great. If I am not at home when he checks my system he always leaves a note.
This is the first time we have ever had a septic system and they were absolutely great at educating us and even better at taking care of us!
I've been doing business with Fan Delden Wastewater Systems since 2003, having them service my septic tank every 3 to 4 years. I wouldn't even consider using anyone else. They're on time, the guys call when they're enroute. They do an excellent and efficient job, making sure the area is back together as they found it. They leave it clean, no mess! Any questions I have are answered promptly and courteously answered. A company who is a pleasure to do business with!
The family who owns this company are great people and are honest to deal with. I'm not sure whether they are 3rd or 4th generation in doing septic systems, but they give down to earth quotes and make everything as affordable as possible. The new systems they set up are top notch and set up to run for years without fail. They are not pushy and they appreciate the business you give them. I would highly recommend them to everyone!
Phone: (830) 217-9088