At University of Phoenix, higher education has been reinvented for busy, working adults like you. See how our college degree programs are designed for the 21st century student:
- Online and Campus - Take classes online or at one of 250 locations around the country.
- Small Class Sizes - Our class sizes average 15, giving you the personal attention you need.
- Professional Faculty - Our faculty have years of real-world experience in the fields they teach.
- Innovative Learning - Access your classroom conveniently through our Online Campus or free mobile app.
- Degree Programs - Choose from more than 20 degree programs and 50 concentrations in popular fields like Business, Nursing, Health Care, Psychology, IT, Criminal Justice, and Education.
We understand that life doesn't wait. That's why our degree programs are designed to accommodate busy, working adults just like you. Our flexible online and campus classes let you balance work, family, life and a college education. At University of Phoenix, you can earn your bachelor's, master's, doctoral or associate's degree entirely online or at a campus within miles of your home. We also offer single courses and certificate programs. Find out if University of Phoenix is right for you today.