(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 40 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of the nation's largest providers of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
Click the Visit Website or See Our Rates link above to find Medicare-related plans in your area.
DISCOVER A PLAN THAT WORKS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans may offer:
- Low cost premiums, some as low as $0
- Out-of-pocket maximum help prevent financial surprises
- Prescription drug coverage for thousands of brand name and generic drugs.
Low Monthly Premiums
The monthly fee you pay to the plan for your health care. Clicks on the See Our Rates link above to find plans in your area. The amount shown does not include the Part B premium you continue to pay.
Prescription Drug Coverage
A Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plan includes coverage for thousands of commonly used generic and brand name prescription drugs. Click on the Visit Website link above to use our Drug Cost Estimator to estimate your prescription drug costs.
Medicate Advantage plans cover all the benefits of Parts A and B, including doctor visits, outpatient care and preventative services. Click on the See Our Rates link above to find plans in your area.
Use our online tool to find a UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan that may fit your needs. Just click the Visit Website link above.
NEED HELP FINDING A PLAN THAT MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR?
Call Toll Free 855 828-8942, TTY 711
- Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
|Mon - Sun:|