Call ASAP if you are experiencing Water Damage or Flooding in your home or business!
- General Info
- We’re a full-service restoration company specialized in Water Damage, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold remediation. We have over 14 years of experience in this industry and have helped thousands of home and business owners in restoring their property to pre-loss condition. We guarantee our work and have handpicked our staff so that we never lose that “personal attention” that you rarely receive in this industry today. We look forward to working with you and will always provide professional and friendly service!
- Email Business
- We specialize in Water & Fire Damage, Sewage Extraction, and Mold Remediation.
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, debit, insurance, check, mastercard, visa, amex, discover, cash
- We have a location and trucks near you. We will be there quickly when you're facing an emergency water damage, flooding, fire damage, or storm damage.
- Honest - Dependable - Educated - On Time All the Time! Fast 24/7 Emergency Service We work with your Insurance Company All work guaranteed Fire Damage Smoke Damage Water Damage Mold Damage Mold Remediation Residential & Commercial Reconstruction Plumbing services Leak detection We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration)
Better Business Bureau
- State Certified Contractor
United Water Restoration Group, Inc.
United Water Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration, Altering & Remodeling Contractors, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Carpet & Rug Cleaners, Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction, Disaster Recovery & Relief, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Industrial Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing & Consulting, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Extraction Equipment & Supplies
You'll never know what a home emergency is until you experience it. For those who have experienced flooding in their home from water heater breakage, it's really devastating because of the damage it leaves. I was lucky enough to know someone at United Water Restoration to come help me the same day my water damage happened. United Water restoration was at my home within one hour, setting up dry vac's and dehumidifiers to extract the water. They helped me with any issues regarding insurance and payment right away. Being paid was not an issue for them because their main concern was to get the water damage fixed as soon as possible to prevent mold from happening. They did an amazing job with the whole process, including insurance and payment concerns. I'm grateful for the work David Melendez & his staff did for me. I highly recommend keeping United Water restoration's phone number (321-622-4629) on hand for any water, fire on wall damage issues!
My plumber highly recommended UWR after he corrected a toilet tank water leak that had seeped under a wall and into my bedroom's carpet.
Within one hour after calling UWR two technicians arrived, inspected the soaked area and outlined all of my options. They even read my homeowner's insurance policy to see if their services were covered. (They were but the deductable was way too high). They came up with a mitigation strategy using fans and dehydrators that cleared the problem up in less than four days. If you have a water problem these are the go to guys.
United Water Restoration Group are the EXPERTS! My parent's home was moderately destroyed by a fire and because of their age, the reconstruction process was vital. The UWR tech was very patient with us and quite thorough in the damage assessment. Along with guiding us every step in the way, they ensured that our insurance company had all the facts and was properly handled. My folks are very pleased with UWR, as their home was refurbished, better than before! I recommend everyone to go to them for all your damage-related emergencies.
United Water Restoration SAVED THE DAY! It all started when we returned from a vacation, and came home to find an inch of water all over our kitchen. We Googled for the best Water extraction & restoration companies, and called 3. United Water answered immediately (not to voicemail), and was the first to come out. They got the job, and we were able to get our house back to normal. Thank you, thank you!
Phone: (800) 743-2064