At Success Kidz, we recognize that the early years lay the foundation for all future learning. With that in mind, our teachers are committed to offering a warm and caring environment designed to help each child develop self worth, independence and the ability to achieve within an atmosphere of acceptance and affirmation.
From the computer lab, to the writing center, to the play yard, children are encouraged to learn at their own pace and developmental levels. Using an age appropriate curriculum chosen to correlate with the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards, daily preschool lessons focus on kindergarten preparation and creative thinking skills.
Besides academic support, we focus on the development of children's social, emotional, and physical skills. Our teachers are respectful and positive toward children, mindful of the importance of appropriate role models and conscience about ongoing trends being addressed across our communities. Children are encouraged to develop friendships with others in the Success Kidz community that for some will last a lifetime.
Our program offers:
- Preschool and Pre-K serving ages 3-5
- Half Day Program from 8:00am-noon
- Extended Day Program from 8:00am-3:30pm
- After Care Available from 3:30pm-6:00pm only $50.00 a month
- Continental Bank Savings Account for All Enrolled Children
- Choice of French or Spanish
- Field Trips
- Nutritious Morning and Afternoon Snacks
- FREE Saturday Morning "Veggie Tales" PJ Parties!!!
- Android Tablets and Computers
- Pre-K Prom and Graduation
- Success Summer Camp
- Play Yard
- Walking Distance to Two Local Parks
- Spacious Parking Lot
- Director/Owner has 27 years of childcare experience including 16 years as a Center Director.