Structuretech is a consulting engineering firm provides structural engineering services for owners, architects, developers, construction managers and contractors. We design, detail, inspect, evaluate and rehabilitate buildings and other structures.
As structural engineers, we focus on providing our clients with the ultimate and responsible solutions to engineering challenges. In our design projects we utilize the latest engineering analysis/design and Cad/BIM software.
Included within our scope of services are; new construction layout and design, building addition and renovation, structural analysis and design, building inspection and design of repair, building strengthening and retrofit, historical restoration, foundation designs, slope stability and settlement analyses, retaining wall designs, temporary support and shoring designs, under pinning designs, local Law 11 inspection and design of repair, load rating and structural calculations related to bridges, general contractor submittals as well as preparation of shop drawings.
Our highly educated and experienced professionals are dedicated to provide the most efficient and cost effective solutions to today's most demanding projects.
We are dedicated to provide high quality professional engineering services with reasonable fees and meet the engineering and construction needs of our clients.
You can reach us and by fax. We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can also contact us at our e-mail address.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Phone: (973) 523-9900
Fax: (973) 333-9976
* Building Managements
* Construction Managers
We Provide a Wide Range of Engineering Services That Includes:
* Building Inspections and design of Repairs
* Building Renovations and Additions
* Demolition Plans Including Means and Methods
* Dept of Building (DOB) Filling and Violations Removal
* Design of Structure Jacking/lifting systems
* Design of Temporary Shoring and Bracing
* Failure Investigations and Forensic Engineering Services
* Foundation Designs or repairs
* General Contractor Submittals
* New Building Layout and Designs
* NYC Local Law 11/98 inspection
* Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
* Shop and Fabrication Drawings
* Slope Stabilization and Retaining wall Designs
* Soil Testing and Prepare of Geotechnical Reports
* Structural Evaluations and Condition Assessments
* Underpinning of Existing Structures
* Vibration Analysis and Recommendations
* Zoning Analysis and Certificate of Occupancy
Serving all of New Jersey, New York and the Tri State Area