(888) 870-0756Add Hours
Prepare for your health care career in as few as 8 months
For over 15 years Southeastern College has provided career training designed for busy, working adults who are ready to make a positive career change. Our skills-focused programs can equip you for the professional workplace in less time than you may think. Learn from our industry-experienced instructors in small, personalized classroom settings. Choose from our health care programs that feature hands-on learning to prepare you for your future career.
Why Southeastern College?
• Dedicated faculty that bring industry experience to the classroom
• Flexible, convenient class schedules – day or evening
• Small classes ensure personalized attention
• Placement assistance is available for graduates
• Financial aid is available for those who qualify
• Southeastern College is approved for veteran's training
You can balance work, family and school with Southeastern College! Learn more about our associate degree and diploma programs. Contact us today!
For more information, visit our website at SEC.edu
Southeastern College is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, 2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Commission at (703) 247-4212.For information on graduation rates, student debt levels, and other disclosures, visit SEC.edu/consumer info.
No coupons available