We're dedicated to performing quality HVAC repair & installation work. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee shows our commitment to upholding the highest level of HVAC services in the industry.
Expert Service, Guaranteed!
- General Info
- Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to service, repair and install all of the top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, inside air quality and related equipment. In fact, we have lots of technicians and lots of service trucks across the country. You know what that means? It means that you have our experts just minutes away, whether you're in need of a furnace repair in the middle of a cold winter night or an AC replacement before summer arrives. Just think of Service Experts as your full-service HVAC company. We service all makes and models of HVAC systems, and we sell them, too. Really, we do it all – residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, indoor air quality. We even offer a variety of home energy solutions so you can start saving big on your heating and cooling expenses. Plus, all of our work is backed by our 100% Service Guarantee for a full year. That's what we call "Expert Service, Guaranteed."
- Extra Phones
Vanity: (866) -
TollFree: (866) 397-3787
- Heating Repair & Service, Air Conditioning Repair & Service, Electric & Gas Furnace Repair Service, Furnace Sales & Expert Installation, Furnace Maintenance, Air Handlers, Heat Pump Repair Service, Heat Pump Sales & Installation, Heat Pumps, Mini-Split Systems, Packaged Systems, Oil Furnace Repairs, Boilers Repairs, Furnace Replacement, Garage Heaters, Air Conditioning Sales & Expert Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Solar Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Replacement, Energy Efficient Equipment, Air Filtration Systems, Air Cleaners & Purifiers, HEPA Filters, Media Air Cleaners, Electronic Air Cleaners, Germicidal UV Light Systems, Indoor Air Quality, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Duct Cleaning, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Energy Recovery Ventilators, Commercial HVAC Repair, Plumbing Repair, Tank & Tankless Water Heaters, Leak Detection/Repair, Drain Cleaning, Faucet and Pipe Repair/Replacement, Drainpipe Replacement, Food Waste Disposer Replacement, Water Heater Repair/Replacement, Water Softener Installation, Gas Pipe Repair, Sump Pump Installation, Well Pump and Tanks
- Lennox Trane Goodman Mitsubishi York Carrier Amana Bryant Rheem Or, whatever HVAC brand might be in your home
- Payment method
- amex, check, discover, visa, master card
- Better Business Bureau, North American Technician Excellence
Our furnace had stopped working, and we found this company through google. We were surprised to get same day diagnostics. I stood by while their technician looked at my system. He opened the main panel, and removed a cover for the circuit board. Once inside he did a reading that showed no power where he said there should. He was unable to locate the serial number for the unit, and could not start the system. I was informed it would be best to replace the system. He spent more time on the phone than he did with my system.
We decided to get a second opinion the same day. The second company came out, explained that the spot the previous tech checked shouldn't have power while the valve was shut. He proceeded to start my system (to my surprise), opened the top of the system, and found 2 holes in the heat exchange. He also pulled the fan blades out to look at the other side of the system. Same end recommendation, replace the system was the best way to go. He shut the gas off in the end, informing me it was a health/safety issue.
Michael & Son misdiagnosed my system, didn't do a complete diagnostic, and missed something that could have cause harm to my family, or even killed them. I called the call center to voice my concerns, they told me I would get a call in 48 hours from the technician. After that I went to their webpage to contact them, where I was told I would receive a callback shortly. Michael and son has still not gotten back to me, something other companies had told me would happen.
I recommend steering clear of this company.
Phone: (866) 559-9505