Sears Air Duct Cleaning Services
(866) 399-2855Add Hours
We'll Clean Your Home From The Inside Out. Sears technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems. And of course, you can count on the Sears Satisfaction Guarantee.
Most homeowners have no idea what goes on inside their home's air ducts. But the fact is, they can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris and allergens like pollen, dust and pet dander.
Industry standards recommend that you have your air ducts inspected every 2 years for cleanliness, and have them cleaned, on average, every 5-7 years. Of course, this will vary with the conditions in your home.
By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you'll help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills.
Sears technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems on the market today. And of course, you can count on Sears for Satisfaction Guaranteed .
By Appointment Only.
Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the following process:
1. Sears technicians thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system. You will be informed of the air duct cleaning services needed, and the cost of such service, before any service will be performed.
2. Sears technicians clean all registers/ grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools. For an additional charge, Sears technicians will also thoroughly clean the blower and liquid-clean the A Coil.
3. As needed, areas will be zoned off to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly.
4. All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system.
5. Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area.6. Our methodology follows the guidelines of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA). Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
National Air Duct Cleaning Association
I would not recommond this place. I just had my air ducts cleaned over the weekend. The service was good and they were on time. But they changed me $125 to clean the inside of of my furnace. They blow an air compressor in there for less than a minute and sprayed some orange air freshen and changed me a $125 dollars, what a rip off. They also changed me $132 for a lifetime filter that the website said $75 dollars. The guy on the phone told me one thing but they certainly did not do it when they got to my house. If you do anything just get the standard service and nothing else. Don't fall for the same thing I did. Save your extra money.