Our company has grown to serving more than 2 million customers each year. At Safelite our goal is to be America's first choice for quality auto repair and replacement solutions. Through 24-hour instant scheduling, convenient mobile service, top-of-the-line materials and SafeTech™ certified technicians, you'll find that Safelite AutoGlass offers superior customer value and quality. Also, you'll rest easy knowing that Safelite is preferred by more insurance companies than any other vehicle glass provider. Trust America's auto glass repair and replacement experts. Safelite AutoGlass comes to you! -Point Service Pledge. At Safelite AutoGlass, we are committed to making sure your experience is the best it can be. In fact, we believe that your satisfaction is so important that we stand behind it with our 5-Point Service Pledge:
1. A SafeTech™ certified technician will provide a quality installation or repair, using high-quality parts and materials.
2. We will fully protect the interior and exterior of your vehicle where we are working.
3. We will clean your vehicle's exterior glass.
4. We will vacuum all broken glass after the work is completed.
5. We will provide a lifetime warranty on auto glass materials and workmanship for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
TollFree: (877) 800-2727
Auto Glass Auto Glass Installation & Repair National Lifetime Warranty Vehicle Glass Repair & Replacement Windshield Chip Repair Windshield Crack Repairs Windshield Repair Windshield Wiper Replacement Free Estimates Insurance Paperwork & Processing Same-Day Service Car Glass Truck Glass Van Glass Windshields Door Glass Car Door Glass Car Glass Since 1947 (65+ years) Originated with a single store in Wichita, Kansas More than 4 million customers served annually More than 10,000 associates More than 5,000 MobileGlassShops
Safelite repairs and installs multiple vehicle brands including the following: Jeep, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Ford. Safelite's windshield repair specialists can repair chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. All technicians are SafeTech™ certified.