Frustrated? I Can Help!We handle Bankruptcy Cases ONLY.
- General Info
- Mr. Kedikian has been a practicing attorney since 1997 and has concentrated his practice in Bankruptcy ever since his admittance to the California State Bar. He has developed his skills and understanding of bankruptcy with emphasis on Ch7 consumer and business filings. Over the past 12 years as a bankruptcy attorney, he has successfully filed and obtained bankruptcy discharge to all his clients to date. Mr. Kedikian is proud to provide professional legal advice to his clients and has an exemplary record. All matters are handled by Mr. Kedikian himself from the first telephone call until you receive your discharge. When you call our office, you will get to talk with me directly guaranteed. No secretary or paralegal will screen your call. Just ask to talk with me and you will.
- Roland Kedikian
- The Law office of Roland Kedikian provide bankruptcy representation in an affordable and client friendly environment. We believes that each client deserves personal attention and responsive communication about bankruptcy law and the bankruptcy process. Clients will meet, consult and communicate directly with attorney Kedikian about all matters on their bankruptcy case. Our objective is to represent and guide our clients through the bankruptcy process in an effective, efficient and stress free manner. We will insure our clients are afforded all the protections available under bankruptcy law and we are committed to fight creditors who try to trample our clients rights.
- Payment method
- check, cash
- Free consultation We believe that each client is entitled to a free no obligation bankruptcy consultation with the attorney. It is important that our clients get an opportunity to learn about bankruptcy so that they make an informed decision. We offer a free consultation that will be detailed and provide a legal opinion as to what is the best option in handling your financial difficulties. The first step towards understanding how to solve your financial difficulties is to know what options you have. We are confident he can help, but we want you to be equally confident in the decision to file bankruptcy.
- Arabic, Armenian, English, Spanish
•I would highly recommend Mr. Kedikian to friends and family members. He is very knowledgeable in Bankruptcy Law.
•Mr. Kedikian was always responsive to my inquiries. He was very understanding and polite throughout the bankruptcy process. He was caring and explained everything in great details.
•Everything that he said would happen happened. He didn't make any false promises he told it like it was. He always explained my options in great detail.
•Mr. Kedikian finished my bankruptcy case in a timely manner and got me the discharge to begin my fresh start.
•Whenever I needed to speak with Mr. Kedikian he was always there to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. He handled my bankruptcy and made the entire process stress free.
I was very impressed with Roland Kedikian and he was very easy to work with . My questions were answered promptly and he was nice when I initially got lost and couldn't find his office. All in all, what could have been an unpleasant experience went very smoothly and Roland even bought me a cup of coffe at Starbucks afterwards. I highly reccomend him.
I've recommended Roland to a friend of mine also going through financial hardship. I explained to him that Roland will help with all the paperwork, attend the 341 hearing, and answer any questions he may have. Roland was very responsive to my emails and concerns - usually within 1 business day. He helped me navigate my case involving the IRS, and I received a full discharge.
I would highly recommend Mr. Kedikian to friends and family members. He is very knowledgeable in Bankruptcy Law.
He took the time to explain various options to me and answered all questions. He is great when it comes to responding to emails and returning phone calls.
Mr. Kedikian was very helpful and understanding. He was very patient. I would highly recommend Mr. Kedikian to anybody who was considering filing for bankruptcy and I would very much use him in the future if ever it was needed. Another thing I really liked about his practice is that he only deals with Bankruptcy cases and nothing else, that puts my mind at ease knowing that we don't have to worry about him having his mind jungled up with a bunch of other cases and it allows him to be focused more on one client at a time who are dealing in the same situation. Thank you very much Mr. Kedikian
Phone: (626) 698-3414
Address: 33 E Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006
Website: Law offices of Roland Kedikian
People Also Viewed
- Stephen R. Golden & Associates
600 N Rosemead Blvd Ste 100, Pasadena, CA 91107
- Potts & Associates, Inc.
3500 E Colorado Blvd Suite 107, Pasadena, CA 91107
- Hopkins Joe Law Offices Of
1541 N Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104
- Savarese Law Firm
37 W Sierra Madre Blvd, Sierra Madre, CA 91024
- Morris & Morris, A Law Corp.
150 N Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006
- Law Offices of Gary F. Wang
215 N Marengo Ave Suite 352, Pasadena, CA 91101
- David F Freeman Law Offices
150 N Santa Anita Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006
- JCH Law Firm
1031 S Garfield Ave, Alhambra, CA 91801
- Matthias Larry Tam, Atty
735 W Duarte Rd Ste 212, Arcadia, CA 91007
- Alkana Law
131 N El Molino Ave Ste 310, Pasadena, CA 91101