Mini U StorageAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
TollFree: (877) 426-4648
This is the first consumer review I have ever done but I was greeted with such excellent customer service that I was compelled to share. I met Rory and Sandy, the managers of mini-u-storage in 2009 when I was moving to a smaller apartment and needed a safe and clean facility to store my belongings. Both managers were extremely courteous, friendly and helped make a stressful situation that much easier. When I found myself in need of starage again in 2012 I did not hesitate to call Sandy for a quote. She was just as friendly as the last time and even remembered me and my boyfriend. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
stockton, ca store your belongings here only if you want it stolen. there is no lighting, no alarms or cameras for safety. the assistant is rude and mean. the office stinks like mold. In a very bad area. Would definitely not recommend this storage facility to anyone!
I've been with A LOT of storage companies and I like the Mini-U Storage on Groesbeck in Warren, MI for a number of reasons:
1) The units are fairly priced. Most other places cost more. Some cost A LOT more.
2) All of the personnel are nice. They are polite and professional. You can exchange pleasantries if you want or handle matters quickly if you're in a hurry.
3) I LOVE the shelves that are available...VERY sturdy! And I think they're even free. I don't know any other place that does THAT!
4) Their late fees are reasonable. Some places (such as Simply Self-Storage) charge an arm and a leg if you are delayed with your payment.
5) Finally, they are easy to deal with. When I call, the phone is answered -- by a PERSON who is ready and willing to help. I am tired of some places that just play the voice mail message or connect you to the nationwide call center. I like talking to someone who knows who I am.
6) They don't have sleezy tactics to sell your stuff at a fraction of their value (Shurgard). They'll actually contact you and let you work something out.
I am not a representative of the company however I do want you to know that Mini U Storage is under Newer Management. There is no smoking in the office or big mangy dog and has not been since October of 2008 as the site is under new managment. The management team tries diligently to make customer satisfaction it's top priority So if you want the lowest rates in town come see.
If you decide to take a look for yourself, just bring your own personal respirator mask with you as you will be suffocated by the cigarette smoke as you enter the main office. Also, if you have any allergies to pets, bring your epi-pen, because you will be greeted by their large and unwelcoming dog, and their mangy cat. When I inquired about the security of the area and any problems they have encountered with break-ins and theft, the woman took a drag of her cigarrette, set it down, and told me "we haven't had any break-ins in a while." I asked her "how long is a while?" She said "oh....2 or 3 months." LIKE I SAID....KEEP LOOKING!
Well can't say enough, as I came to town to help get my wife settled in, she wanted a new dining room set, well easy said but to save the delivery charge we thought to just rent a truck, well none were left and so we called them and they were booked but since the place to pick up the table was close, they said come on in and borrow our truck, talk about service beyond the call, they didn't even want to take any money for the use of the truck, well we got around that one with a call to the floral shop, and so that was our way of saying thank you.
Phone: (866) 916-2183
Website: Visit Website