The Lodge of Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Dr, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
TollFree: (888) 265-5500
Parking: Lot, Valet
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Be the first to add a photo!
It lost it's real rating some time ago according to our over night stay Thursday 9-13-2012
1) had to call service to fix the AC unit and change the filthy filter.
2)had to return two meals from the Breeze, under cooked pasta, over cooked shrimp
their solution was not to fix properly but to offer something else (something the cook could make apparently)
3) We had to return the calamari at MK's-under cooked, they attempted again, still under cooked but but my wonderful lady ate it anyway, she felt bad, I did not eat, had a candy bar for dinner-YUM!
4) I did manage to shared delightful deli sandwich at the Soleil (?) DELI
5) and to top it off at MK's they ran out of Bud Light-THE KING OF BEERS!, Huh? so we headed to the lobby bar-plenty of Bud Light-one would think that MK's could have got more from the Hotel-?
6) I wouldn't even recommend a free week,, Odd that I was informed, by an employee, not at MK's, that the best place for calamari would be down the highway-at some joint,not at the LODGE
7) the staff was nice and courteous, I do understand that the season is over but does it have to fall apart-or did it?!
8) Our opinion is that the General Managers and the Food & Beverage manager(s) need to communicate more, Susie Chef needs a few more years before being left alone. I at least learned that I'll never go back" We were not alone in this opinion.