Car People Helping Car People! No Fees. No Costs. No Bull.
SoCal Office # (951) 526-2444 State Wide Lemon Law Professionals
- General Info
- We Serve All of California Our headquarters are in SoCal (Temecula – between Orange County and San Diego) which enables us to serve all of California including Sacramento, Rocklin, Roseville, Orangevale, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Folsom, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Stockton, San Jose, Fremont, Oakland, and the entire San Francisco – San Jose – Oakland metro Bay Area, the entire Central Coast including Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties, and all of Southern California including the Los Angeles and San Diego metro areas, Riverside County including Temecula, Murrieta, and surrounding areas, San Bernardino County, and the Inland Empire. With a proven track record of success in all parts of California, you can feel confident knowing that no matter where you are in the state, we are your local Lemon Law Team. If you live in the state of California, just give us a call to talk to an expert today. We are car people helping car people, so let us help take care of that lemon problem. Nobody deserves to be stuck with a lemon.
- Business History
- Over 18 years experience in Lemon Law
- Extra Phones
Southern California office phone number: (951) 526-2444
- FREE Consultation, GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR A REPLACEMENT AT NO FEE TO YOU! In todays economy no one can afford to pay for a vehicle that s unreliable or unsafe, but manufacturers don t take consumers seriously without an attorney. We assist consumers with cars, trucks, boats, RVs and trailers, and in the LAST YEAR ALONE, we ve SUCCESSFULLY resolved 393 consumers cases. Dont blame the dealer. We go directly after the manufacture.
- Boats, Cars, Rv, Trucks, all manufacturers
- Our NorCal location is 5701 Lonetree blvd Suite 202 in Rocklin CA 95765 and SoCal Location is, One Ridgegate drive Suite 245 in Temecula CA 92590
- Arabic, English, French, Spanish
- Other Email
- Social Links
Bought a motor home in Fresno, CA on 7/21/18. From the very first day that we picked it up, it was nothing but problems. It was even crashed while being on the dealership's grounds for repairs. We looked for different attorneys for 5 months. During that time, we mailed the dealership and the manufacturer many letters and got no response. We then paid for an attorney that was $750.00 just for them to write a letter to the dealership. Once the attorney did that, the dealership finally responded but with a negative result. We then found the offices of Jon Jacobs and gave them a call. The first person we talked to was miss Guisela. We were very surprised as to how she explained everything to us. She was very informative, friendly, and professional. Best of all, she spoke Spanish, as well as Shawn and Michael. Every time we had a question, they were very quick to answer. Our problem was resolved within 6 months. Our vehicle was bought back from the manufacturer and all expenses were returned to us. We were not charged a cent. This office deserves a 10 star rating. They have a great staff. We are very lucky to have found them. Now we believe that there are such attorneys that help out without charging.
We appreciate them. Very well recommended.
The law offices of Jon Jacobs was nothing less than outstanding during my lemon nightmare!
They have great communication skills, always ensuring I was up to date on where the process was at.
They ensured that I got the money I deserved from the manufacturer with little stress and within a very timely manner. I have no complaints at all. Everyone at the law offices of Jon Jacobs was always friendly and helpful whenever I needed .
So if you have a lemon and are looking for a lawyer do yourself a favor and call the law office of Jon Jacobs.
I had the privilege of working with the office of Jon Jacobs, whom defended my case against Ford. In less he 8 months they were able to negotiate a buyback and got me a remarkable settlement. I highly recommend them, since I can guarantee that they will fight for your case and help you to obtain the best results they can, regarding your case. In a scale from 1-10 with 10 being excellent, I give them an 11! ☺ Yes, they will go above and beyond, exceeding your expectations. It is my opinion that Jon Jacobs and his wonderful group of people including Rene Dupart and Kayla Geottman deserve an A+++++++++!
I had heard of the law offices of Jon Jacobs in the past but when my mom and I had a real problem with her new RV I asked a friend who had recently had his Chevy truck bought back. It was these guys that helped him and what a great job they did for us too. This was one of the easiest things I have ever had to deal with minus the Jayco piece. Thanks again Lemon Buy Back team, great job !!!!!
I can honestly say that my experience with Jon Jacobs has surpassed my expectations. In fact, his whole staff, from Kathy (office manager) to all the attorneys and intake specialists were beyond friendly and helpful. Phone calls are picked up and questions answered promptly. Thanks to all their efforts, I got my car bought back in short order. I highly recommend them and now know where to go if I buy another LEMON!
Phone: (916) 626-4164