- General Info
- Inogen, Inc. is a leading global medical technology company offering innovative respiratory products for use in the homecare setting. Inogen supports patient respiratory care by developing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative best-in-class portable oxygen concentrators used to deliver supplemental long-term oxygen therapy to patients suffering from chronic respiratory conditions.
- BBB Rating
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Payment method
- mastercard, visa, amex, discover, paypal, financing available, check, all major credit cards, debit, cash
- Nationwide - Shipped to your door!
- Call in for your FREE Information kit today.
BBB A+ Rating
- We are apart of ACHC accredited, A+ Rating with BBB
Coupons & Deals (2)
In Feb. 2018 I purchased the Inogen One G3 and the home unit - both oxygen concentrator's. Since purchase (6 months ago)I have had constant problems with the G3 and on 3 different occasions, have been told by customer service (where I made my purchase) that I needed to reset the unit to factory settings. This takes 1 & 1/2 hours and impossible to do when not at home!! Now I'm getting service alerts from my home unit AND "delivery error" with the G3.
In my opinion Inogen oxygen concentrators are not reliable, and would be very worried to go on a vacation an depend on them!
I spent a lot of time researching oxygen concentrators when I realized that I would spend the rest of my life needing one. I spoke to many owners about their satisfaction and looked at their units. Inogen is clearly superior to any I compared them to so I chose that as the home unit and the portable oxygen concentrator that I wished to use. It is a perfect choice that I have made. On my last visit to my pulmonologist they asked my preference and I indicated Inogen. A short while after that visit I received a call from Danica, an Inogen representative. Danica talked me through the entire Medicare process, checking with me frequently to update me on the progress of the order. In about a week my two units were shipped and within 24 hours they were in my possession. Shortly after Danica called to make sure they were exactly what I expected and that I was happy with the products. This has been probably the best customer sales and service transaction I have ever been involved in. It is the type of customer service that I imagine you receive when you purchase a Rolls Royce. A top notch company.
Phone: (800) 978-4209