Best Price Guarantee When You Book DirectBook Now
Join IHG One Rewards. It's better to be a member. Book hotels direct at ihg.com/holidayinnexpress for our lowest rates. You won't find these prices anywhere else.
- General Info
- IHG One Rewards. It's better to be a member. Join IHG One Rewards to unlock benefits that will immediately enhance your next stay. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else. You may find yourself feeling particularly smart for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express. With more than 2,000 locations worldwide, you'll find comfortable, inviting accommodations with just the right mix of services and amenities all at very affordable rates. Stay Smart. Stay at Holiday Inn Express. With your comfort and convenience in mind: Still free. Now hot. Express Start Breakfast Bar Our breakfast bar now features hot entrees as well as our exclusive cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast Coffee. Simply Smart Bedding Collection Our bedding will have you waking up feeling refreshed and recharged.* Free High Speed Internet Access Enjoy free high-speed Internet access from your guest room. Our online concierge, eHost, is also available to assist with information about the hotel and the local area. Simply Smart Guest Bathroom Featuring the Stay Smart shower head by Kohler.* IHG Rewards Earn points toward free nights, airline miles, or merchandise on every qualifying stay. *Available at Holiday Inn Express hotels in North America only
- Extra Phones
Worldwide Reservations: (877) 654-0232
- We know that comfort and convenience are top priorities on every traveler's mind. That's why we designed the Holiday Inn Express Experience around your unique needs. Stylish accommodations and streamlined guest services help get you where you're going, while our signature bedroom and bathroom collections might give you a reason to stay behind.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels Group, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Staybridge Suites, EVEN Hotels, avid hotels, voco hotels, Regent Hotels, Atwell Suites, vignette Collection
- Payment method
- master card, debit, check, amex, discover, visa
- Dutch, English, French, Greek, Spanish, Turkish
- Social Links
recently visited The Restaurant for dinner with my family. We started with the lobster bisque, which was creamy and flavorful. For our main courses, we ordered the fish and chips, the grilled swordfish, and the lobster roll. Everything was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious.
Small town, small motel. Next door to a decent restaurant/bar. Decent rooms. Largish. Clean. Well-kept. Bathroom good. A/C works well but a bit noisy. Fridge, tv, wifi, and microwave in room. Good mattress, good sheets and blankets.
Not like a major chain but quite nice. Friendly people. It more than fulfilled my expectations, and I'll stay again next time I'm in the area.
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last weekend. I am a hotel snob and just didn't think it would be that great, BUT it was! The parking was very easy and inexpensive, the staff were very courteous, the room was pristine- very clean and I liked the décor, especially the exposed brick wall. The location is right smack in the middle of downtown Santa Barbara, so you are right in the heartbeat of the city and can walk anywhere. Another plus is that even though you're right in the middle of downtown our room was SILENT. It also included a free breakfast downstairs that had a large selection of different foods: eggs, sausage, bacon, various breads, fruit, cereal, pancakes, yogurt, etc. My only complaint is the maid knocked on and opened our door at 8 am, so be sure to have your do not disturb sign on your door handle (we didn't have it out). I will be staying here again.
Though we stayed for one night only, we enjoyed out stay here. The room was small, but very clean. The bed was very comfortable - slept like a baby! Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was very fulfilling! Hotel is close to restaurants and a few blocks walk to the beach. Would definitely stay here again if our travel brings us back to Santa Barbara.
This hotel is in a perfect location, close to the beach and downtown amenities. The hotel staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The room was clean and offered what you needed for a comfortable night stay. Parking is $14 per day... We stayed only one night and parked on the street, it is free on Sunday. Breakfast had a good selection for all diets. I would recommend this hotel and stay again!
I stayed here for one night after a surgery . The hotel was great , loved the poms , clean . bed was decent and semi comfy . the younger girl at the front desk was very sweet :) yummy breakfast and perfect walking distance to downtown :) parking is ok cost to much but that's santa barbara for ya !
The hotel location is very close to Santa Barbara main street. You can walk to lots of good restaurants and the beautiful beach. Also the hotel staff is so friendly. Amy Ho who is a senior employee of this hotel did us lots of help on reservation stuff. The room is comfortable and the breakfast coffee is great.
Phone: (877) 654-0232