Don't Be A Victim!! Call the Professionals to register Now!! Designed for Women and Seniors Personal Safety and Defense Methods.
Terry Forrester is the President/Treasurer of Gun Safety Professionals.
Terry has enjoyed a career in the law enforcement industry spanning 40 years. He started with the Livingston County Sheriff's Department where he worked alongside his father. He then moved on to the US Border Patrol where he enforced US Immigration and Naturalization Laws. He arrested hundreds of individuals in violation of these laws and testified in US District Court and Immigration Administrative hearings. From Border Patrol, Terry joined the New York State Office of Inspector General as a Criminal Investigator specializing in computer crime investigations. It is with the NYS OIG that Terry first became certified as a firearms instructor by the New York State Police and DIvision of Criminal Justice Services. He headed from there to the US Department of Health and Human Services as Director, Digital Investigations Unit in Washington, DC where he specialized as a Forensic Computer Examiner.
Terry is proficient in Firearm Safety / Instruction; Multi-State Concealed Carry Training; Situational Awareness; Crime Prevention / Avoidance; Consulting Services.
Terry is passionate about training dogs. His own black lab is a trained therapy dog and together, they volunteer by visiting patients in hospitals and underprivileged youth. He also likes to tinker and specializes in cleaning old school revolvers.
His credentials include:
* Utah Concealed Carry Firearm Permit Instructor
* NRA Certified Instructor Pistol
* Glock Armorer
* NRA Certified Instructor Refuse To Be A Victim
* NRA Certified Instructor Personal Protection in the Home
* NRA Certified Instructor Rifle
* Active Member of the Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 35, Falls Church, VA
* US DHHS OIG Director Digital Investigations Unit (Retired)
* New York State, OIG, Criminal Investigator (Retired)
* New York State Police/Division of Criminal Justice Services, Certified Firearms Instructor (Retired)
* Instructor, The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Glynco, GA
* US Department of Defense, Special Agent
* US Department of Justice, Border Patrol Agent
* New York State, Livingston County, Deputy Sheriff
* He is also active with Therapy Dogs International, http://www.tdi-dog.org
Training, Certifications, and Consulting Services:
1. CURRENT GROUP TRAINING
Multi-State Concealed Carry Training - This course is a state mandated requirement in order to obtain a non-resident Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP). The combination of this permit with your Virginia Concealed Carry Weapon permit allows for concealed carry of a firearm in 35 states. There is no requisite range time necessary for this course.
NRA Beginner Handgun Training Course - This NRA Certified course taught by NRA Certified Instructors provides hands-on introduction for the safe handling of and proper orientation to revolvers and semi-automatic handguns. Ammo and Range Fees also apply.
2. PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
HR 218 / LEOSA Qualification (per session)
Supporting officers and law enforcement professionals with the annual HR 218 LEOSA certification. Ammo and Range fees also apply.
Individual Instruction (per hour)
Individual instruction and training are available with our experienced professionals. Ammo and Range fees may also apply.
Customized Group Training
3. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Gun Cleaning Services - Detailed gun cleaning services: includes ultrasonic cleaning and detailed component part cleaning and lubrication.
* Firearm Safety / Instruction
* Multi-State Concealed Carry Training
* Situational Awareness
* Crime Prevention / Avoidance
* Consulting Services
debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, paypal
Fraternal Order of Police
Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act,
National Rifle Association
VA Division of Criminal Justice certified Private Investigator