In mybook® Home Collection (edit)

Added to your home collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your home collection.

General Info
FIRE - As much as cleaning right away after a fire may seem appropriate, it is important to seek a professional fire damage control team to properly restore your home or business structure and belongings. A fire is a traumatic experience and the help of professionals are crucial. Smoke damage not cared for properly can cause structure and chemical issues later on. Water removal takes special equipment from certified, professional technicians. WATER - Water removal takes special equipment from certified, professional technicians. When your home or business becomes threatened by water damage it's important to bring in a licensed team in order to help safeguard and restore damaged property. MOLD - Each of our technicians are certified and will identify your specific mold concerns, diagnose the situation and offer ideal solution.
Hours

Regular Hours

Extra Phones

Phone: (631) 987-7435

Services/Products
* Water Damage Restoration * Fire Damage Restoration * Mold Removal * Carpet & Rug Cleaning from Water Damage
Categories
Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Water Damage Restoration

Reviews

Hi there!
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!

Jerry W.

12/13/2015

Overall

Have nothing but great things to say about the quality of work and the entire experience during a "bad" time. End result, I highly recommend them.

Melissa B.

12/06/2015

Overall

I SEEN THE MOLD IN MY BASEMENT I NOTICED AND BLEW IT OFF AS " NORMAL" AND OF COURSE, SO, I CLEANED IT WITH BLEACH NEVER REALIZED I MADE THINGS WORSE AND I LITERALLY HAD EVEN SPREAD, SCATTERED TOXIC INVISIBLE MOLD SPORES THROUGH THE HOUSE, MAKING IT WORSE.

SO AS MY DAUGHTER NEEDED HER INHALER, THEN A NEBULIZER AND WAS NOT FEELING HERSELF I TOOK HER BACK TO DOCTOR OFF AND ON, VERY WORRIED AND STILL NOT THINKING IT WAS " THE MOLD" . . MORE AND MORE. ONE DAY, DOCTOR SAYS DO YOU BY CHANCE HAVE MOLD ??? YEA, LITTLE NOT MUCH. HE SAID, YOU SHOULD HAVE SPECIALIST TEST IT OUT. REALLY?? I WAS THINKING, IT CAN'T BE THAT ! RON WAS GREAT, HE EXPLAINED PPL SEE MOLD ALL THE TIME AND DO NOT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS TO HEALTH, SO I AM NOT A BAD PERSON, NOT A BAD PARENT AND NOT ALONE. THEY CAME OUT IMMEDIATELY !!! THEY DID AN EVALUATION, TOOK A CULTURE OF THE MOLD AND SENT IT TO VERIFIABLE LAB. SO THEY EXPLAINED HOW IT WORKED. SHORTLY, THE RESULTS CAME BACK AND IT WAS YES A BAD STRAIN OF DANGEROUS TOXIC MOLD. THERE ARE 3 BAD STRAINS. YOU CAN NOT LOOK AT IT AND TELL IF YOU HAVE GOOD MOLD OR "BAD" MOLD. IT WAS A STRAIN OF STACHYBOTY'S. OVERWHELMED YES ! THEY ASSURED ME THEY WOULD GET MY FAMILY LIFE BACK TO GREAT HEALTH BY REMOVING THIS "PROPERLY". VERY VERY IMPRESSINVE WORK. WE WERE DETERMINED TO GET THE "TOXINS" OUT OF MY HOME. AFTER THE WORK WAS DONE TO RID ALL OF THE MOLD, AND THE LAST TESTING, SEND OFF TO THE LAB AND I CAN SAY, NO MORE TOXINS NO MORE MOLD PROBLEMS ! . FREE OF BAD HEALTH AND NO HEALTH AND NO BREATHING ISSUES IN JUST LESS THAN MONTH IN A HALF AFTER THE WORK WAS DONE. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! LOVE THIS COMPANY .

Nancy J.

10/28/2015

Overall

Best decision we ever made. Would recommend TristateRestoration CINCY to everyone over and over again. Thank you for all your hard work and professionalism. We have 3 small children and when our basement backed up we were freaked out. Made and call and they came out in 2 hours and worked day and night. They took this very serious and made us feel safe knowing they knew exactly what they were doing THE RIGHT WAY !

Job well done. Better than expected. THANK YOU ~

Marge M.

10/22/2015

Overall

Guys did a wonderful job, wish first time our sump pump went out we would of had a company that actually know what they are doing. What sealed the deal for us was at end of job they gave us a free water alarm that will notify us if the sump pump goes down again. Thanks everybody....