Since 2008, EarthNet Energy, located in Chambersburg Pennsylvania, has manufactured solar thermal systems, which may be used in solar hot water, heating and cooling applications for the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. In addition, we offer ultra-high SEER solar heating and air-conditioning systems that we have newly introduced to the marketplace. EarthNet Energy manufactures, distributes, trains, installs and promotes the use of these technologies. We use a laser and robotic manufacturing facility that contributes to our ability in making efficient, effective, competitive solar products for all markets.
Using advanced technology, American ingenuity, and domestic/foreign production, EarthNet Energy promotes the advancement of solar thermal, solar heating, and solar cooling products that are reliable, durable, and economically priced in an international market. We are producing and have one of the most efficient solar thermal collector devices currently on the world market.
Job creation and product training is a major priority within EarthNet Energy to ensure future development in the alternative energy market. All of these EarthNet Energy systems are offered to the consumer through our company directly and a network of dealers to help in the growth and recognition of these remarkable products. Our continual research and development allows EarthNet Energy to be on the forefront of an emerging energy market.
Solar Heating & Cooling:
* EarthNet Energys ACDC12 solar heating and cooling mini-split heat pump can be used in your home to give you the versatility of controlling your room temperature throughout your living areas, room-to-room or floor-to-floor. You have complete control with a touch of a button on your remote control. Sunrooms, lofts, garages, sub-grade rooms are no exception to the use of the mini-split heat pump system. Just add a unit and have a true ultra-high efficient heated or cooled area. Many other uses can be applicable such as computer rooms, office spaces, restaurants, duct-challenged buildings such as stone farm houses or thick-walled brick structures. Multi-family living like apartments, condominiums, and townhouses are a perfect application for efficient sustainability to reduce monthly utility bills and increase profitability. There are special mounting options to accommodate your desire for an exterior aesthetic appearance as well as colors for your interior décor.
Solar Hot Water:
* EarthNet Energys 24 evacuated tube collector supplies hot water in sunny and cloudy conditions even in sub-zero climates down to -50 degrees. This can be used in many applications to help save over 80% of your hot water needs. The ENE 24 tube collector captures 92% of the suns energy making it very efficient in energy savings.
ENE ACDC12 Solar Heating & Cooling Heat Pump Mini-Split Package:
* M-1 Structural Adhesive
* MC4 Cabling (1,000Ft/Roll)
* MC4 Cabling Tool Kit
* MC4 Female Cable Connector
* MC4 Male Cable Connector
* MC4 Spanner Tool (Pair of 2),Stainless Steel Wall Bracket
* ENE 24 Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water Collector Package